howtosee

What can we do about Shimell?

I have an urgent and pressing matter to discuss with the skydiving community. This is an issue of GRAVE importance and cannot go another day without being addressed. Mark Shimell is an annoying non-spelling, usually non-skydiving little man, who has been seen driving a Nissan Maxima (Sexuality???). Question... Is Billy Vance really deaf, or just pretending in order to ignore Shimmel? I think we should all follow Billy's cue and play the deaf card.

Finally!!!!! Somebody with the balls to stand up and say what most of us have been thinking!!! All this clutter on this site about aad's and high performance landings, I'm glad to see somebody is addressing our true problem facing the sport today!! Because of Shimell I've missed several Sunday jumping days because of his awesome spinning!! Let's do something about this....(just make sure he has no electronics in his pocket!!!);)

Finally!!!!! Somebody with the balls to stand up and say what most of us have been thinking!!! All this clutter on this site about aad's and high performance landings, I'm glad to see somebody is addressing our true problem facing the sport today!! Because of Shimell I've missed several Sunday jumping days because of his awesome spinning!! Let's do something about this....(just make sure he has no electronics in his pocket!!!);)

no shit.. im in trouble on this one huh>??

isnt this how ASC got started ..."any press is good press?"

[Conspiracy Theory]
Its is about time someone brought this up. This has concerned me for sometime. At first this problem was pretty much confined to a single DZ (ASC), Now ASC has ramped up their Evil plan to destroy Skydiving everywhere by Unleashing this Menace on the world.

You see the real threat is that Shimmel is just the first on many that the evil Ben & Cary are Planning on unleashing on the rest of the DZ`s in the world. ASC has stated many times before that Shimmel was their First ever AFF Graduate they had and their First Ever Homegrown AFF Instructor. They Made HIM!! They Built HIM!! Now they have unleashed Him... How many more just like him do they have waiting to infect other DZ`s??

This is of particular concern to me as it seems that shimmel has taken up roots at my Favorite DZ Skydive (the Anti-ASC) the Farm.

Since he showed up there, I have personally noticed an accelerated rate of hair loss that now has me considering shaving my head, Women no longer return my Calls, I have completely forgotten how to spell, I have an urge to SPLASH down into the pond on every landing and then ask everyone who saw my Cool Swoop and I have a sudden urge to scream "My Electronics!! My Electronics!!" every time I feel slightly threatened. The disease is spreading!!

This is Serious Business!! Dont let your DZ get invaded by a Shimmel!!

Warning to everyone... Your DZ could be next!!

Stop this Menace before it is too late.

ASC/Skyride has truly stooped to a new LOW on this one!!
I may someday forget about the Million of Fake websites, The Bait and switch, The Hidden Fees, The Stolen Pictures and everything else…
But Unleashing the Shimmel on the rest of the world.. Well that was just plain Dirty!!
[/Conspiracy Theory]

ASC has stated many times before that Shimmel was their First ever AFF Graduate they had and their First Ever Homegrown AFF Instructor. They Made HIM!! They Built HIM!! Now they have unleashed Him...

OMG!!! I was just a un-informed yankee!! I never realized that he came from ASC...I thought you guys found him in the hills, shaved him down, and taught him to speak! (That is why he can't spell) I had NO IDEA how deep this truly ran!!! I weep for the future of skydiving!!!!!:P

Now ASC has ramped up their Evil plan to destroy Skydiving everywhere by Unleashing this Menace on the world.

:onow jay, thats fuckin funny!

You see the real threat is that Shimmel is just the first on many that the evil Ben & Cary are Planning on unleashing on the rest of the DZ`s in the world.

:D:D:D

I have an urge to SPLASH down into the pond on every landing and then ask everyone who saw my Cool Swoop

ok, thats a little below the belt!;)

This is Serious Business!! Dont let your DZ get invaded by a Shimmel!!

:ph34r::ph34r::|

But Unleashing the Shimmel on the rest of the world.. Well that was just plain Dirty!!

there is no end to the dirtyness..:)

[/Conspiracy Theory]

are you shure that isnt how you really feel?.

hahaha nice. How are you doing on the CPC so far?

first event is next weekend. havent started yet... but hell i got to go up against ian drennen, paul russow, jeff mullins, and brian mcnenny....

its going to be tough. but im sure it will be fun..

Wasn't a boogie named after you enough? :P

hey now... this is asc trying to start shit... looks like it got turned around huh?....

ive got some other boogie ideas in mind.... a few YOU might enjoy. stay tuned cuase by the end of the season you will see a GREAT one!:o

What the hell have you done to deserve all of this? Did you anger the gods in some sort of horrific manner?

Nah, he's just a loudmouth :)
He's kept alive strictly for amusement purposes :ph34r:

It's incredibly funny to watch someone cock block themselves. It's like watching a trainwreck B|
Performance Designs Factory Team

ive got some other boogie ideas in mind.... a few YOU might enjoy. stay tuned cuase by the end of the season you will see a GREAT one!

So far any boogie that I've been to that you've been a part of has been great, I look forward to it. B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon