StevePhelps

New DZ comic

What are you talking about, I'm respectful of our boobie skydivers...I mean women skydivers.:D

Well skydivers are skydivers and the men in skydiving are more like the stereotype man then found in a lot of places...sometimes the truth hurts.:o:D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

- I like the one : Ok - no matter what happens to you - I'll be ok.

And I used that this weekend - the look on her face was priceless.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hee!
Hee!
So now that you have lampooned sex and politics, when will you poke fun at religion.

Did I tell you about the Jehovas Witness who was trying to talk me into attending his church?
I agreed as long as he attended my church. We met every Sunday morning by the open door of a Cessna, said a few prayers then stepped out and practiced flying like angels.

Comics know no taboos.

I love it! I'd read it, and it would be awesome to see on a regular basis in Skydiving Magazine. Looks great, and it really hits the nail on the head as far as everyday DZ antics go.
Blue Skies,
Adam
I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things . . . — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry