StevePhelps

New DZ comic

Steve, i love your comic. I think you are doing a great job with it and it appears you really enjoy it also. I think(and this is just my opinion) that you should draw it how YOU want to and to hell with what everyone thinks, don't make so many concessions based on the opinions of others. I have been reading along and see that you are adding a "shit hot" female flyer to appeaze some who think you were being sexist, anvils, dz dogs, and other characters like that. Keep writing what YOU know. I know i will read and enjoy it.B|

Jeff

Thanks for the encouragement. It takes about FORTY cartoons to establish itself. I don't mind tinkering with it to start with. I was adding a dog, anvil, another female, packer and birdman anyway. I will just add them at my pace -- gotta be patient!

As far as the beer. I don't drink such LIGHT alcohol. ;):P And I see a lot of different beer at our DZ. Usually, it is not what people like, but what some cheap sucker brings. Hence the bud. :o:ph34r:

oh Steve!! Today's comic made me think of my awesome rigger Spanky:)
Did he tell you what he did last weekend on the way out to dz? I was napping, he was driving. I woke up, much to my horror, to see Spanky asleep! :o
I smacked him good, he looks at me with a wide-eyed, scared look, then starts busting out laughing. He had been driving for like 20 miles with one eye closed, pretending he was sleeping. I hit him 20 times for that one:D:D:D

I should be out at Airtight in 2 weeks. Gotta see this really cool cartoonist:P

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...