VanillaSkyGirl

Girls, what part of your body is your best asset?

I voted other. The Rack(tm) is okay but it was better 10 years ago. I've been told repeatedly that I have no ass (whatever happened to "tight butts drive me nuts"??).

If I can't say my brain (cuz we all know that's where sexy really comes from) I'd pick my eyes.

i'm offended. how am i suppose to vote

*edit to be nicer :)

I don't know...maybe vote how your GF would vote. What is her best asset? For instance, I think that my boyfriend is completely in lust with my bum, so he would mosty likely vote that as my best asset.

different perceptions but it would be wiser to post what she mostly complains about ;).
Note: 'unattached' atm :P

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

i'm offended. how am i suppose to vote

*edit to be nicer :)

I don't know...maybe vote how your GF would vote. What is her best asset? For instance, I think that my boyfriend is completely in lust with my bum, so he would mosty likely vote that as my best asset.

different perceptions but it would be wiser to post what she mostly complains about ;).

Lol...yes, I understand. What a woman thinks is her best feature is VERY different than what a man considers that woman's best feature. I am speaking strictly of physical assets, since that is what we are all talking about right now.

I would have to say my butt gets the most comments, but maybe that's because it's so big that people can't miss it! :D

It is most definitely not my boobs. As the president of the "Itty Bitty Titty Committee", I would have to say that it is not my boobs! :D

In all honesty, I feel really good about myself and I do think that my butt is my best body part.

Danielle

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

I would have to say my butt gets the most comments, but maybe that's because it's so big that people can't miss it! :D

It is most definitely not my boobs. As the president of the "Itty Bitty Titty Committee", I would have to say that it is not my boobs! :D

In all honesty, I feel really good about myself and I do think that my butt is my best body part.

Danielle

I think everyone at ECSC would agree;). Why do you think you get so many packjobs?:ph34r: (PsychoBob and Timber need to pipe in about now)

[reply
Just between us, I also have no clue what is truly my best physical asset. I would hope that it's my smile, but it probably is not. :|

I would think it is the whole area from the top of head to the bottom of your feet:)

--------------------------------------------------

I have honestly never thought of it before. :o

I know exactly what you mean. Weegee's poll made me think of this poll. (Sorry!)

No fn clue.

Just between us, I also have no clue what is truly my best physical asset. I would hope that it's my smile, but it probably is not. :|

I've been told I clean up well by a couple people in the past but that is about it. :$:S
Everyone knows how beautiful you are Rosa. (I know I (& prob. you too :)to be more appreciated for personality traits than physical ones.) That's what I look for in friends
and the opposite sex. They have to woo me with who they are first before I even think about their bodies. :)

Yes, this poll is superficial and silly, but it's just for fun, my friend. :)
You are obviously very pretty, and that may be a double-edged sword. Yet, it is something that you should try to just accept and even enjoy, every so often. Physical beauty does not last forever, so why not appreciate it while you can?

If you want to read what I really think about being liked purely for superficial reasons, then read THIS. I'm not worried about my boyfriend or good friends loving me when I am old and wrinkled, though. I know that their love is true.

P.S. Curt and Bob...thank you both. :)