VanillaSkyGirl

Girls, what part of your body is your best asset?

It is most definitely not my boobs. As the president of the "Itty Bitty Titty Committee", I would have to say that it is not my boobs! :D

It's a mistake, though, to forget that there are guys out here who actually like non-huge boobs. I am one. I don't like tremendous, pendulous ones; I don't really even like large. I like small to medium, and find those to be hot!

There are disconnects, often, between what a woman wants to be liked for, and what she may be liked for by her guy. She may want to be noticed for her boobs, but then her legs and ass are what drives a guy nuts. What about a woman who has it "all" but then is bugged because that's all guys notice about her and don't notice that she is intelligent, funny, articulate, etc.?

Besides, most women think ill of their feet, and forget that there are those of us around who think those can be pretty, too! Feet aren't even on the list, but I KNOW that there are dropzone.com women who have pretty ones!

So, there is no accounting for taste.

Hopefully, between a man and a woman, they can just generally find each other attractive in a general, overall way which makes it unnecessary for one or the other to be all crazy about one particular (or two particular) part(s). :P

In all honesty, I feel really good about myself and I do think that my butt is my best body part.

Danielle

Well that, at least, is good to read. :)
-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

If we're talking physical asset, I'd say that my best is my lips. If we're talking just best assest, I'd say mind.

As for my body, I'm a perfectionist when it comes to mine, and I'm sure as hell not perfect. :D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I was waiting and wondering if anyone... anyone at all was going to say..

Their Mind[:/]

If they did, then they did not read my first post. :D This is a poll based on purely PHYSICAL traits, modeled after Weegee's earlier poll which was also based purely on the physical (bum/breast). It's not at all about your mind, heart, soul, etc.

This poll was to prove a point. While the men may be "bum" or "breast" men, we women love other parts of our body much better than either of those two parts! :)

I was waiting and wondering if anyone... anyone at all was going to say..

Their Mind[:/]

See:

There are disconnects, often, between what a woman wants to be liked for, and what she may be liked for by her guy. She may want to be noticed for her boobs, but then her legs and ass are what drives a guy nuts. What about a woman who has it "all" but then is bugged because that's all guys notice about her and don't notice that she is intelligent, funny, articulate, etc.?

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey

Note: 'unattached' atm

I'm trying to help you with that problem....

Anyhoo, my bestest asset is my feet.

Yeah... now yer just teasin' me!! :D

No, seriously -- are your feet really that nice? :)
-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey

I am a little freckly redhead. I am in great shape but have little boobs, little bum, well... just little everything. :S

I have to get by with my lovely sweet disposition. ;)
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

Yes, Sunny's feet are pretty! They are quite tiny and cute. :)

That reminds me, you never did post pics of YOUR FEET in that thread you started way back when, did you?! :( And I wanted so bad to see them!

Now you and Sunny should both post pics of these cute feet you have! :)proof!

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey

Yes, Sunny's feet are pretty! They are quite tiny and cute.

You're so sweet Ro. I may have tiny, cute feet, but your whole body is tiny and cute. I miss my ro ro.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Just between us, I also have no clue what is truly my best physical asset. I would hope that it's my smile, but it probably is not.

...I have found that the best way to keep out of trouble is just sitting here and biting on the tips of my fingers. That keeps them off the keyboard.
:)

:)