antifnsocial

losing interest

What are some of the things that have made you lose interest in a man or woman you are seeing? What makes you bolt like a rabbit and run fast? Or bores you? :)
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

Being taken for granted. I like to give alot, but I do like it to be at least appreciated.

That's the first time I have heard a man complain of that. :)
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

Travis, I only called you a couple of times that night. I just wanted to make sure that you made it there okay. I was really worried about you because we normally spend every night together, just you and me and well, when your friends showed up and you guys went out and you didn't invite me. I just don't understand. I'm trying to be the perfect girlfriend and you just don't appreciate it. I thought your friends liked me! ;)

What are some of the things that have made you lose interest in a man or woman you are seeing? What makes you bolt like a rabbit and run fast? Or bores you? :)

When she keeps calling the cops on me and filing restraining orders!

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

A guy who after the first week of dating......pour his heart out and say things like......"I'm falling in love with you, you're the one me"......and call at least 10 times a day! It's simply not possible to fall in love with some one in a week.....not possible, and the phone calls......ughhhhhhh.......that's scary!
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

It's simply not possible to fall in love with some one in a week

I don't agree. Doesn't happen often though.

and the phone calls...

Yeah, that can be a turn off if over done. Seen the movie "Swingers"?

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

It's simply not possible to fall in love with some one in a week

I don't agree. Doesn't happen often though.

How do you fall in love with someone in just a week.......too short of a time to find out about a person. Have you fallen in love with someone in a week?
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

I believe a post said he once married her. :o

Oh and as far as in here along the lines of your phone call obsessor, pm's that are longer than a five paragraph essay will make my eyes and brain bleed. B| I block such pm'ers with EXTREME prejudice. >:(

How do you fall in love with someone in just a week.......too short of a time to find out about a person. Have you fallen in love with someone in a week?

Yes I have. In 24 hours. But I think you are confusing falling in love with someone and knowing someone. But that's only according to my definition of falling in love.

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Yes I have. In 24 hours. But I think you are confusing falling in love with someone and knowing someone. But that's only according to my definition of falling in love.

Nick, step away from the bottle of absinthe. :| Today is Cinco De Mayo...settle for tequila! :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Love can happen.... and be over in seconds.

:|:ph34r:

"You wanna hear something deep? Love is the two to three minutes after she says yes."

Bonus points if anyone can tell me what that's from. Highly unlikely anyone will get it though.
~skysprite