SkydiveMonkey

Online gaming

My only problem is that I still use a 56k modem. [unsure] Not too bad for Unreal Tourney, but MOH runs slower than snot. Won't be getting ADSL until the new year. What about you ?

Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

OOO,
I waste the nights waiting for the weekends on MOH. You know that damn game is addicting. Hell, it is more entertaining than anything on the old Tube lately. I do run it under DSL, anything less is too slow and gets you auto-kicked out of the good servers.
-----------
Ready, Set, Gooooooo

I'm down for the miracle sound, umm sorry I'm at work and loving it. I know it's an oxymoron.

You tell me the game and if I can work it in, it's game on.
Anyone down for some Red Alert?
Counterstrike?
UT?
all good games all must fall before me.

"Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools." Napoleon Bonaparte

I havn't played on the PC in a while so I don;t remember the server I was using, but if anyone here has an Xbox that they wanna setup a little clan on that would be GRRRReat

"Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools." Napoleon Bonaparte

I used to be a big time gamer. I have since lost my broadband connection from home, so basicly I'm playing Diablo-2 Lord of Desruction.. some Counter Strike.. but I usually get booted from the servers for ping an packet send errors. Waiting on DSL to hit my area.. Go figure I live in an affluent part of Houston (4-million+ people) an I can't get cable or DSL Southwestern Bell has her head up her ass.. oh well my rant is over.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I used to be addicted to Quake and was really good at it. I quit gaming after skydiving for the most part except a slightly long Counter Strike addiction. All I did last year was Counter Strike and BASE jump.

Not the healthiest things in the world :)

Also...

I think a lot of the reason for gaming is to find adventure. That is why I mostly stopped because I no longer need that :) When you are doing back flips from 3000 ft cliffs and jumping out of planes every weekend adventure is the last thing you need.

just got done killing zgermans in Day of Defeat, its a Half-life Mod like Counterstrike but in the WWII era it kicks ass!
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

I play RTCW on a dsl connection. I played with a clan for a short while, the Grey Wolves...a group of gamers over 35. Since I found the sky I never play anymore. They have their own server, Grey Wolves insensitivity training: 66.150.28.131 port 27910
I'm up for RTCW, MOH, quake3