OrangeJumper

Are you freaking kidding me?

REBECCA!!!

Maybe I'm a little old fashioned, but Girlz don't FART!!

We tootle...and they are cute.

Some of them - MAYBE -

Rebeccas, however - better have your track shoes on - or be able to call door.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

REBECCA!!!

Some of them - MAYBE -

Rebeccas, however - better have your track shoes on - or be able to call door.:ph34r:

WHAT??? When have I ever farted in front of you?? Or did you hear that from someone else?

I get away with it all the time - trick is knowing how to pin it on someone else... like the dog. :D:ph34r:

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

REBECCA!!!

Some of them - MAYBE -

WHAT??? When have I ever farted in front of you?? Or did you hear that from someone else?

I get away with it all the time - trick is knowing how to pin it on someone else... like the dog. :D:ph34r:

Little hard to do that when the dogs outside at the time playing with Pier.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Rebecca, do you bust ars in front of other guys or just your girl friends? Please say it ain't so!

I generally avoid busting arse in front of people, UNLESS it's really funny (like a verbal retort, but from my butt) and only if I'm comfortable enough with everyone within ear/nose shot. :ph34r:

Examples of fart-worthy people: best friends, family, boyfriend, guy buds who think it's funny. I don't think I'll EVER fart in front of you!

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Rebecca, do you bust ars in front of other guys or just your girl friends? Please say it ain't so!

I generally avoid busting arse in front of people, UNLESS it's really funny (like a verbal retort, but from my butt) and only if I'm comfortable enough with everyone within ear/nose shot. :ph34r:

Examples of fart-worthy people: best friends, family, boyfriend, guy buds who think it's funny. I don't think I'll EVER fart in front of you!

Thank you so much for your consideration. That's hilarious that you actually have a arse busting list. At least you take the feelings of others into consideration, I have to give you a few points for that. :P

The Original Cabana Boy!

I'm thinking there was a possible - "escape" - somewhere along the stairs . . . couldn't confirm that though - ;)

That could've been any one of us! Besides, with as much as we drank that night, do you really think I'll remember, much less own up to, one little poot? :)

It wasn't me. You can't prove anything. >:(

Oh, get over it already. Sometimes farts just sneak out! She was probably embarrassed and hoped you didn't notice and that's why she didn't say anything. In my opinion, there are much worse things a person can do to be grossed out about.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

That could've been any one of us! Besides, with as much as we drank that night, do you really think I'll remember, much less own up to, one little poot? :)

It wasn't me. You can't prove anything. >:(

Bwahahahahahaha -

Bwahahahahahahah -

Bwahahahahahahah -

Little

Bwahahahahahahahha

Little -

Bwahahahahahaha

That was good -

There are stills you know.:|

Oh, get over it already. Sometimes farts just sneak out! She was probably embarrassed and hoped you didn't notice and that's why she didn't say anything. In my opinion, there are much worse things a person can do to be grossed out about.

There is no way and I mean no way that was just a sneak out. The sound that emitted from her arse was caused forcefully. I won't let it go dammit! I'm taking a stand, I refuse to accept the idea of condoning women who poot in public!

The Original Cabana Boy!

You have stills of me farting? I don't think so.

You've got nothing on me. Muahahaha!!! >:(

:) <-----innocently lets this comment go.

OJ-
This has got to be one of the funniest posts I've read in a long time!!!:D:D:D

dude, lighten up, who cares, everybody farts--even supermodels and women who you think are probably the most attractive;
this girl probably didn't mean to fart just because she was walking by you, it just happened.
I think it's funny,but I do disagree w/ people "letting themselves go" if they do get married. I mean, some people get complacent and might not work out anymore, put on makeup, or shave. If you attract someone and take good care of yourself, you should always keep yourself attractive and healthy for your mate.

hey, I have an idea! wear a gas mask to the gym! :ph34r:

If you say you don't wanna get married because your wife MIGHT fart, then marriage probably isn't for you(which is fine)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

My ex insisted that girls don't fart. One of many reasons we are no longer married.

From the first week we dated, my husband and I engaged in belching and farting contests. He's very proud of me when I can out-stench him (very rare, but it happens). I can usually out belch him though.

I even wrote an epic poem to his farts two years ago, one he still considers a work of art.

Farting is a perfectly natural bodily function. If you have a problem with it, don't date someone unless she finds farts something to be embarrassed about.

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

Farting is a perfectly natural bodily function. If you have a problem with it, don't date someone unless she finds farts something to be embarrassed about.

Ok, first of all, there is no need to get defensive. Second, I understand it is natural but I was under the impression that women just didn't do that in public. Maybe I think that way because I was raised in the Midwest, I don't know. Honestly, that has got to be one of the nastiest things, in my opinion, that a woman could do on purpose. I have never dated a woman that would do that. I can accept an accident but on purpose, come on, that's just horrible! Is there anyone out there who agrees with me?

The Original Cabana Boy!

I have to admit that I am dying of laughter at your thread. This woman does NOT like you. It sounds (lmao) like she did this on purpose because I find it damned near impossible that she would just let something that foul casually slip out! :ph34r: That is why this story is so freaking amusing...she did it to get you to look away from her as she was working out! Ha!

Also, if you find it NASTY that a woman did it, don't you think that women find it equally NASTY when men do that kind of thing? Have YOU ever done that?

I have to admit that I am dying of laughter at your thread. This woman does NOT like you. It sounds (lmao) like she did this on purpose because I find it damned near impossible that she would just let something that foul casually slip out! :ph34r: That is why this story is so freaking amusing...she did it to get you to look away from her as she was working out! Ha!

Also, if you find it NASTY that a woman did it, don't you think that women find it equally NASTY when men do that kind of thing? Have YOU ever done that?

Oh, believe me I completely agree with you. I don't do that in front of other women. I don't have the "do as I say not as I do" mentality. To answer your other question, I wasn't checking her out. Like I said, I simply noticed her as I walked into the gym, that's all. Thank you for admitting that there is no possible way that was an accident though. That is why that whole situation was so disturbing to me.

The Original Cabana Boy!

Ugh I have so many things to say in this thread...

1. Farts happen get over it, she probably caught you looking at her ass. Just own up and admit it.

2. Advertising you go or went to OU is just asking for it.

3. I think you're a troll... (not a PA just stating facts skymama) :)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Hi. I'm new in here so I hope I'm not too out of line in saying this, but this subject just came up in the office this morning and someone pointed out that there is a physiological reason that women don't fart as much as men.

It's because they don't shut up long enough to build up pressure.:P