OrangeJumper

Are you freaking kidding me?

LOL! Dude, you are in serious need of little "kitty." Are you one of those guys that spends most of their time in internet chat rooms?

This is a very interesting comment coming from someone who is offended by FARTS and wants to be a skydiver. Hmm I don't understand the comment and how it relates to the topic at hand.

Honestly, are you being serious? What the hell does farting and skydiving have to do with one another. Brother, please get off the computer and get back in the real world. The comment of you being in need of a little love was made because your actually talking trash on the internet. LOL! PATHETIC!

You are offended by FARTS and you're a skydiver? Have you EVER made a jump?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Is that better?

At least you're trainable... being a sooner that is a huge step forward. :ph34r:

Oh, now I get it, you are from TX. Well, that explains the built up hostility. It's funny that you actually have the nerve to rag on me because I'm a Sooner fan. I hope that you aren't a Longhorn fan. If you are, just stop while your ahead cool guy.

The Original Cabana Boy!

Yes I'm a Longhorn, and you are now just catching on.. Jeeeez I knew Sooners were slow but dude, you're not helping their reputation.:ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

This is a very interesting comment coming from someone who is offended by FARTS and wants to be a skydiver.

Hmmm...I just looked at his first post. He began jumping in August 2004 and has 45 jumps. Not too bad...you have to start somewhere, right? He is a NEWBIE, but he IS a skydiver, isn't he?

Edited: Ahhh...nevermind...opposing teams, I presume!

Yes I'm a Longhorn, and you are now just catching on.. Jeeeez I knew Sooners were slow but dude, you're not helping their reputation.:ph34r:

Do I even need to make a comment? Let's see, they haven't beaten OU in 5 years in football. Oh, by the way, who won the basketball game last week 64-60, ding ding that's right OU.

The Original Cabana Boy!

This is a very interesting comment coming from someone who is offended by FARTS and wants to be a skydiver.

Hmmm...I just looked at his first post. He began jumping in August 2004 and has 45 jumps. Not too bad...you have to start somewhere, right? He is a NEWBIE, but he IS a skydiver, isn't he?

Also, why would you call him a troll? I thought that kind of thing was considered a personal attack. Hope this all gets cleared up before more hostility arises from either side...

*Hugs* VSG just making the newbie feel welcome and stuff.. I just don't get ranting about a chic farting. Farting is like something people strive for perfection in our sport. I know people who eat a certain meal just to get the most potent stuff on jump runs. :ph34r::ph34r:

As far as posting jump numbers VSG anyone can put some number in there.... doesn't mean they jump or jumped.

Honestly, are you being serious? What the hell does farting and skydiving have to do with one another.

Heres what I remember about my first jump:

I was excited, nervous, had no idea what to expect, I was crammed in an otter with people I didnt know and .. OHMYGOD WHO FARTED???
(it was Hans..) hehe!

Edited: Ahhh...nevermind...opposing teams, I presume!

That's right, I am a noobie and I love it! I'm trying to get in more jumps but the weather is absolutely horrible here in Virginia. I made a few jumps a couple of weekends ago and the temp at 13,5 was like -17C. My normal exit weight is 225 but it was probably something closer to 250 with all of the cold weather gear I had on......brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

The Original Cabana Boy!

Do I even need to make a comment? Let's see, they haven't beaten OU in 5 years in football. Oh, by the way, who won the basketball game last week 64-60, ding ding that's right OU.

5 years is nothing, got look at the record and see whos got the winning record in that match-up. It will eventualy roll back around and the Longhorns will prevail again. I say 05 the Sooners will loose to the Horns... It's almost a guaruntee.

I don't keep up with basketball, that's some sport from canada aint it?

Also, why would you call him a troll? I thought that kind of thing was considered a personal attack. Hope this all gets cleared up before more hostility arises from either side...

*Hugs* VSG just making the newbie feel welcome and stuff.. I just don't get ranting about a chic farting. Farting is like something people strive for perfection in our sport. I know people who eat a certain meal just to get the most potent stuff on jump runs. :ph34r::ph34r:

As far as posting jump numbers VSG anyone can put some number in there.... doesn't mean they jump or jumped.

Grabs lawn chair, bag of pop corn, sunglasses, sits down and watches this one for sure . . .

In this corner - Slappie - who just fucked UP! . . . And in this corner - BOB
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Well thank you for the welcome! I really starting to worry about all of this attention that I'm getting from another man. You wouldn't be an internet stalker by chance would you?

The Original Cabana Boy!

You wouldn't be an internet stalker by chance would you?

No sunshine is the stalker, I'm more an "internet thug" :ph34r: I laugh everytime I think about that...

What the hell does farting and skydiving have to do with one another.

Ohhh sweetie, if you don't know that farts are just a fact of skydiving life, you've got a bit more to learn! :D

The comment of you being in need of a little love was made because your actually talking trash on the internet. LOL! PATHETIC!

I see you have few posts here, so I'll let you in on something: we ALL talk trash here, and many spend a good deal of the workday checking in and posting.

So, either we all need a little lovin', or we're all in here together. I vote for both! B|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Well thank you for the welcome! I really starting to worry about all of this attention that I'm getting from another man. You wouldn't be an internet stalker by chance would you?

Even "I" wasn't quite this annoying when I started becoming the DZ.com Ass extrodinaire I am now. Chill out man. This is better left to the pros.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

What the hell does farting and skydiving have to do with one another.

Ohhh sweetie, if you don't know that farts are just a fact of skydiving life, you've got a bit more to learn! :D

The comment of you being in need of a little love was made because your actually talking trash on the internet. LOL! PATHETIC!

I see you have few posts here, so I'll let you in on something: we ALL talk trash here, and many spend a good deal of the workday checking in and posting.

So, either we all need a little lovin', or we're all in here together. I vote for both! B|

OMG! I don't know whether to laugh or be confused. I must admit, I do love this sport because of the people. No hard feelings, believe me. I was just engaging in a little banter with the "internet thug." :D

Yes, I have been on a load where someone farted. That wasn't the point of this thread....hell, I don't even remember what the point was. It's all good though!

The Original Cabana Boy!

Kiiiiiiiiids!

Don't make me pull the internet over. I'll do it! Right now!

There are only two groups of people who can argue this much about stupid bs. Children and people who are well on their way to a happy 4th year of marriage. So, unless you are swapping spit in the shower on Saturday mornings, it is illegal. :)

Farting on the plane at 8K is required and everyone knows it. :)

Yeah, it usually takes DZ.noobs a little time to work themselves in and find their spot in this community. Luckily, since so many know each other irl, it won't take long before he meets one, then two, then...

Patience, grasshopper, and one day, you too can reach the pinnacle of assitude surrounded by the warmth and acceptance of your fellow asses!! ;)

B|B| Welcome aboard!!!

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?