spindlee

Gatorz

Depends on the size and shape of your head. I have a small, narrow head and anything other than the demoras won't fit me right. Likewise, if you have a big head, what I use won't work for you. There are so many different styles that there is no simple answer. You just gotta try them all on and see what you like best.
"I don't know where it is that I'm going, but wherever it is there I'll be!" --quoted by me

I also have a small head, i was wanting something with slightly larger lenses to block the wind a little better. Either that or just get some more tinted goggles.

for something a little larger than the Demoras check out the Batrays. i love mine.
diamonds are a dawgs best friend

I have used the Radiator and wraptor and now I jump with the rockstar. I have been happy with all 3 styles... :):):)

I love my Rockstars. :PB| I've tried different Gatorz on and they were all too close to my eyes and my eyelashes hit them. I really do think it's a personal preferance thing. Try on different styles if you can and see what fits best! I think they're well worth the investment, I was having trouble finding a good pair of goggles I liked that lasted....

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I have wraptors but I wear them under my Mamba helmet to keep the sun out of my eyes. They are a low profile so I dont have to worry about them bumping up agaist the faceshield. I've had mine for several years..the only drawback I have with them is that the rubber on the temples wore out and now metal is what is rubbing against the side of my head. No big deal they still work fine.

I have a xl kinda head ( along with the rest of me) any fellow bucket heads got a recommendation on a style of gatorz?
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .