wartload

Birth Order - Would you please take this poll?

10? TEN!? yeow. which one did you like best? :D i was forced to like my sister best because it was just us two hehe
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

2 of 4... although I was 2 of 3 for almost 9 years before my little sister popped out...

My mother told me once that my bother was planned... everyone else was... "Oh, I suppose we'll have another one..."
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

If all had survived, there would have been 11 of us. Three passed before I was born. :( I am the baby :)of the 8 that made it. 4 boys, 4 girls. Mom is 5' nothin' and still 110#. Just for sh*ts and giggles, I'll give you 3 guesses what religion she was and the first two don't count. Please don't move this to the Speakers Corner. It's just a family joke.:P

Monkeyboy
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

#8 of 11.
I had the best childhood of anyone I know.
My Family has been the greatest single asset in my life.
Blue Skies!
Steve
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

Second of three living (surviving) pregnancies. I would have been 5th of 6... actually no, I might not have been born if my brother and sisters had made it past childbirth/infancy.... cuz my parents only wanted three... So none of us existing ones would have been around. Weird, kinda....
So I marked 2nd... cuz I was raised as a middle child.

I am a second born of three. After reading several books on birth order, I display many first born characteristics. ;) I may be a "functional first born" even though I haven't been able to identify a direct cause for this. My family's first born, three years younger than me, is more like a middle child, and our baby is definitely a youngest child.

I've been reading a book that covers theories about the causes of paradigm shifts. The author makes some statements about birth order, and I wanted to see how this group would fit one of his claims.

Please take the poll by indicating where you were in the birth order of kids in your family -- even if you don't care to make comments.

I'll mention the book, and tell what the author's premise is (and how it relates to this forum) after there have been enough responses to make it fun.

Thanks!

2nd of 2..the "baby" although my brother who is 3 yrs older is the spoiled brat.:ph34r:

So, wartload...what are we supposed to find out about birth order as far as "paradigm shift and claims"?

4 / 5, all boys. Got better as they went :D, yep my kid bro is the best! My Mom is the youngest of nine! :)

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.