RkyMtnHigh

WTF are you awake at this hour?

damn. i am so jealous of that cat right now

Heeheeeeee!

Yeah, nothing sleeps like a cat. They seem like they can get sooo super comfortable... The thing is, they retain the ability to spring awake in a fraction of a second! [:O] Amazing!

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

hehehe noooo not "set it and forget it" but i know the one! this was for epil stop and spray... i think the "OUUCHHH!" probably did it. then i watched for a while and that hair dryer arm (don't know the name) came on.
it's amazing people buy this stuff---still! it showed this lady ripping out her hair because she doesn't know how to hold the hair dryer with the other hand. c'moooonnnnnnn!
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

hehehe noooo not "set it and forget it" but i know the one! this was for epil stop and spray... i think the "OUUCHHH!" probably did it. then i watched for a while and that hair dryer arm (don't know the name) came on.
it's amazing people buy this stuff---still! it showed this lady ripping out her hair because she doesn't know how to hold the hair dryer with the other hand. c'moooonnnnnnn!

So heidi..

this lil jap gal was always taught to keep her man happy...and she finally married and on her wedding nite, after they consumated the marriage..she let outa lil fart...not sure how to handle it.,.but she said "I so sawry..front hole so happay..back hole laugh out loud":D

helllllllllllooooooooooooo....story...tell us a story

A story, hmm? Okay, here goes... a joke story:

A little old lady goes to the same supermarket for years. Every day she goes in and buys one can of stew, and one can of dog food. The checker finally decides to make conversation with the old lady.

"Ma'am, I notice that every day you come in and buy a can of dog food. My veterinarian told me that dry food is better for your dog, plus it's a lot cheaper. It's on aisle 3 - if you'd like, I can have a stocker bring a bag up there to the register for you."

The old lady blushes prettily and says "No, it's not like that. When my husband and I were first married during the Depression, dog food was all we could afford to buy. He got used to the taste and he's eaten it ever since." The checker, embarassed, offered her apologies and checked the lady through.

A few more years go by, with the old lady coming in every day, and the checker exchanging pleasantries with her. One day, the old lady comes in and only buys the can of stew. The checker, noticing this, says "Ma'am, I noticed you've forgotten your dog food - shall I have a stocker bring you a can?"

The old lady sadly says "No, that's not necessary - my husband passed on to his reward yesterday." The checker said "Oh no, I'm so sorry for your loss! How did it happen?"

"He was out in the middle of the street licking his balls, and a truck ran over him...."

*ba-dump dump!!* *tsing* :P;)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Here's one that will really grind on those who would like to be asleep right now but can't manage to be... ;)

Hey, your pussy looks a lot like one of my pussies.... Both of which are sleeping cozily on the bed next to me right now... Little bastards.

hehehehe! and my linkPOST reminded you of that?:D:D:D

edit: it wasn't even a typo... wow, i should get back to bed.
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

Sooner or later, I'll be able to.... problem is that the job I do is mainly overseas work....

That and I'm pretty much stuck in this type of job for at least the next 3 years (child support, based off of this salary). After that, I wouldn't mind finding something Stateside, at all!

Y'all know of anyone that needs a long-haul communications tech in about 3-5 years? ;)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

You MUST be in another country, right?:D only those who seem to be responding to posts at this time are those over "there"...;) otherwise you're "over here" and have a case of insomnia...:ph34r:

I am in India and its 4:30 in the afternoon and its frigging 44 degrees outside. That's celsius for you.

Kris.

You MUST be in another country, right?:D only those who seem to be responding to posts at this time are those over "there"...;) otherwise you're "over here" and have a case of insomnia...:ph34r:

yeah I'm over there, and I'm working... or pretending to do so And yourself ??
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM