Girlfalldown

I bought a Cypres!

Good for you just remember to turn it on. I forgot one morning on a large RW jump and ended up having my lowest pull ever. Someone told me it was a good thing I had a cypes on that jump and I said yep then realized I had forgotten to turn it on that morning. I had already made one other jump.

CSA #699 Muff #3804

Yup, that's right! I actually went out and bought a used Cypres and I'm actually going to put it in my rig before I start jumping again.

Amazing isn't it? :D

Do that (get it put in, that is). I left mine out for a few weeks and got smacked in the head on a nine-way exit and as I leveled out I remembered my cypres at home in the box. DUH.
....with a capital P and that rhymes with T and that spells TROUBLE!!!

Yup, that's right! I actually went out and bought a used Cypres and I'm actually going to put it in my rig before I start jumping again.

Make sure you put it in the correct rig. I don't think it will work in the other one. :|

I got a used CYPRES last month. Haven't installed it yet, but I will sometime within the next couple months.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Yep! Amazing!
Let me run outside and ask how people feel about it...

Yep...

YepX2

OK. Done! Everyone out here is impressed!

Very cool!:)

Next post.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Frenchy,

Don't you have some work to do over there...

Oh, enjoyed the wakeup text this morning.... :P
smarty pants

g, or is it c, god I can't figure it out these days.... :S

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Yep! Amazing!
Let me run outside and ask how people feel about it...

Yep...

YepX2

OK. Done! Everyone out here is impressed!

Very cool!:)

Next post.:|

You actually did that didn't you?

:D

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Hi GFD,
Well, you go girl!! If the cypress makes you feel good about skydiving than by all means, "Do It!!" BUT!!!!, don't use it as a crutch for your own abilities!!! My feelings are that you should not "NEED" a cypress to Skydive!! It is only there for "backup!!" I have been jumping for over 40 years with the "cypress" that resides between my left and right ear!! When that one becomes "unreliable," I'm cashin' in my chips (period!)
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Kinda like a seatbelt in your car. Don't drive like a bat outta hell because you have one on, but if you have a wreck, it's sure nice to have one! I've always thought of it like a skydiving seatbelt. I forgot to turn it on once and felt nervous when repacking after I realized I jumped with it off. Since it was a solo jump no big deal other than as I didn't have my A yet I was breaking BSR's.

I'm going to do that soon myself. Not that I was all hot to get one. It's a good idea I guess but apparently they are REQUIRED in Empuria. :S So.......gave me a good excuse. Glad you got one Shannon. It can't hurt. ;) Wow..........you're getting all the new devices lately. :D

Hooray for you girl. It's like Fire Insurance. Hope you don't use it but happy as hell if you need it.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Good for you. This may be so obvious it seems patronizing, but after what happened at Perris, please remember not to turn the thing on UNTIL you arrive at the dropzone, especially if where you live is a different field elevation. We all assume everyone knows this, but Michelle Spray didn't and it needlessly cost her life. So I'd rather feel dumb for saying this than sorry for not mentioning it.

I got a used CYPRES last month. Haven't installed it yet, but I will sometime within the next couple months.

Why wait ? It's not doing you any good sitting in a closet. If you're waiting for your next repack, most riggers will install it and reclose the container IF it's their original packjob. My rigger will install or remove a Cypres from his packjobs for just $10.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !