Darius11

Total cutaway who has done it?

And how did you do it?

Did you save up a whole lot of money? Just say fuck it and walk out of work?
What do you think of that decision now?

Just curious.

Edit: Not sure if it is in the right Forum please feel free to move. Thank you.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

You know I don’t remember who but someone on here has his profile filled out like.

It just sounded so fucking awesome.
I am trying to find information on people who have done it or are doing it still.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

I told my boss that I "had" to do it...

then I packed my one bag and left for the dz.

Upon arriving...I was asked what the bag I was holding was for...to which I replied, "I'm cutting away".

Before I knew it - I was covered in pie!!:S

You had to see it....it was great.

After losing a friend a short time later in a "national competition" - I vowed to train even harder and make my team do better the next year.

I think there's video of this all floating around out there - do a search - you'll find it. My friend's name was "Redline"

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Man, I remember that incident. Speed star, wasn't it? Poor Redline. I mean, he had a big attitude, but that's a shame he had to go out like that...

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

But at least he kept his accuracy skills to the end and all!!:D:D Can you imagine how much talent you have to have to go in like that and still score a 0.0":D:D

Chris
It's Jimmy Time!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Fast-As-Fuck/6099474213

Psh. Skills schmills. If his skills were so great, he wouldn't have crashed into his teammate's head. He was a crater waiting for a coordinate - all speed, little control.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I feel chastened. I'm sorry Darius - no, I've never totally or even partially cutaway, literally or figuratively.

It's a tempting and seductive notion, though. :)

HEY PEOPLE PEOPLE STOP THE HIJACK

We now return to the original thread.

Just for that I have to post BOOBIES to your thread! This is a total mal and it's your fault Darius!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I will help answer you. It is definately possible to cutaway once you get the experience to do so. Do you consider packing for a living cutting away? If so you could easily do that right now. I would recomend checking here. Being a tandem instructor or videographer at a large DZ could certainly be a full time job. That being said you won't get rich doing it.

Greenie in training.