gravityizsexy

stop putting peanut butter in the jelly jar!

To whom it may concern:

Be considerate when making PBJ sandwhiches and wipe the excess peanut butter off on the unused slice of bread before going for the jelly... and vice versa if you use jelly first.

and since I'm on the subject, GOOBER makes jars of seperated peanut butter and jelly. If they wanted you to mix the pre-seperated PBJ up in a whirlwind or what have you I'm sure the mixture would be readily available on the shelfs. DON'T MIX THE GOOBER!!!!
wow, glad thats out my system...

this is my pet peeve, if you have some this would be the thread to rant about it...,

"'Someday is not a day in my week'"

Since you brought up pet peeves... When I go into a restaurant for a meal. My order is placed with the waitress/waiter. I get to enjoying that first bite. Savoring the flavors when... the waitress/waiter asks if everything is all-right! Am I supposed to spit out that mouthfull or finish chewing, then respond. What do these people do? Wait, lurking behind the potted palm till you take that first bite to pounce down and ask 'that' question? That, drives me up a wall!>:(

Chuck

What do these people do? Wait, lurking behind the potted palm till you take that first bite to pounce down and ask 'that' question? That, drives me up a wall!>:(

My sister was a server. They actually give a class to get the timing just right. She had to take it twice because her timing sucked.:ph34r:

Monkeyboy
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Couldn't they teach them to at least wait till the customer swallows that bite of food?

Now, really. How fun would it be for servers if we didn't get to watch you in your attempts to sign, "Oh, oops, hi, I really want another lemonade" while struggling to choke down a bite of food? Silly. We've gotta get our kicks from somewhere, you know! :P

So, don't mix the PB and jelly? Here's one...no toast crumblies in the tub of butter, please! :)
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

So, don't mix the PB and jelly? Here's one...no toast crumblies in the tub of butter, please! :)

That reminds me of my wife!! I opened the tub of butter to find it contaminated with bread crumbs! >:( I was going to scoop butter out for my macaroni and cheese dinner since she's out of town... Luckily I had another tub, new and unopened... ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

What really pisses me off is the person who has been waiting in line at the register while the clerk is ringing up their food/stuff. Instead of having wallet out and ready to pay, or god forbid their CHECKBOOK(stop, breathe, relax, think about puppy dogs. OK, much better), they act surprised and fumble around in a purse the size of a 100# sack of grain and wonder everybody behind them in line has that look of contempt on their face.>:(

People, please, once you put the last item on the belt, take out your wallet, remove method of payment and be ready to pay. The headache you prevent might be mine. :)
Monkeyboy
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

If you aren't speeding, you are quite a bit slower than me. Move out of the left hand lane.

That's one thing I love about driving here in Baghdad. If they don't move for the lights and sirens.......I'll help them out with the bumper of my Suburban. ;):D Such fun.............

If you aren't speeding, you are quite a bit slower than me. Move out of the left hand lane.

That's one thing I love about driving here in Baghdad. If they don't move for the lights and sirens.......I'll help them out with the bumper of my Suburban. ;):D Such fun.............

Hey - you're *NEVER* too old for bumper cars! :P

I can recall driving the work truck in Germany... Dodge Ramcharger... was hilarious seeing the reactions when I'd slide up behind some jerk and they'd see nothing but grill in their rearview mirror.... I guess they weren't expecting to see a full size truck behind them doing 120 mph... :D:D:D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I'd slide up behind some jerk and they'd see nothing but grill in their rearview mirror....

90% of the time that's part of the problem. They don't see shit but what is directly in front of them. Even then they only seem to notice the first 20 feet or so. :S I would be willing to bet that 98% of the people that get their cars shot up here simply were not paying attention.

I hate it when people say one thing and do another cause they just don't mean it.
Like the I'll call thing. You see a friend you haven't seen in ages who never calls and never has and you have a great time and when you go to say goodbye they say, "I'll call". You think to yourself, that would be the first time. :S Just don't say anything. Just say goodbye, or I had a great time. Don't lie. Then I lose respect for your ass and stop trusting your word. >:(
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

Couldn't they teach them to at least wait till the customer swallows that bite of food?

Now, really. How fun would it be for servers if we didn't get to watch you in your attempts to sign, "Oh, oops, hi, I really want another lemonade" while struggling to choke down a bite of food? Silly. We've gotta get our kicks from somewhere, you know! :P

_________________________________-

That's just mean!:D

Chuck

Ok, another one from the grocery store.
After you've unloaded your cart of groceries into your piece-of-shit car full of toddlers with no car seats, don't sit your lazy motherfucking ass down and drive off like you forgot about the cart. Push the damn thing back to the cart recepticle thing that's right next to you!...and buy some car seats for those children dammit!! [Cartman voice] I hate lazy motherfuckers. [/Cartman voice]

I'd slide up behind some jerk and they'd see nothing but grill in their rearview mirror....

90% of the time that's part of the problem. They don't see shit but what is directly in front of them. Even then they only seem to notice the first 20 feet or so. :S I would be willing to bet that 98% of the people that get their cars shot up here simply were not paying attention.

That wouldn't surprise me in the least!!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I would REEEAAALLLY appreciate it if people would use their turn signals BEFORE they make the turn.

hahaha .....that's meeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! my turn signal=look at the way my wheels are facing while i'm at the light. hey remember when bama marketed that peanutbutter/jelly swirl stuff so you wouldn't have to break out two jars to make a sandwich? that stuff was so gross.
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

WHY DO SOME PEOPLE STILL WRITE CHECKS AT THE SUPERMARKET??

I hate to say it, but its usually a woman.

I get in line with wallet out so I can pay with either cash or a quick swipe of my bank card.

And the person (95% of the time its a woman doing this) pulls out a check book & starts writing in. Then she writes in the little bank book. Then she gives the check to the cashier. Then the cashier asks for two forms of ID and a retina scan. Then the cashier puts the check in that little check scanner machine thingy. Something goes wrong & the cashier phones the supervisor.>:( on & on & on....

YTF are people in the year 2005 still writing paper checks at the supermarket & making the rest of us wait in line until my f*&king quart of milk passes its expiration date???

>:(>:(>:(
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

That is just so wrong. I have waited patiently while men write checks and usually when I worked retail it was the men who would buy damaged things and ask for money off the price and haggle like it was a damn flea market. In a GROCERY STORE????? WTH? Does it ever say 'price negotiable' on the front door of any grocery store you've EVER been too? No. Leave it to men to think of something like that.
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

That is just so wrong. I have waited patiently while men write checks and usually when I worked retail it was the men who would buy damaged things and ask for money off the price and haggle like it was a damn flea market. In a GROCERY STORE????? WTH? Does it ever say 'price negotiable' on the front door of any grocery store you've EVER been too? No. Leave it to men to think of something like that.

That's just retarded... Ain't that why supermarkets have special discounts for perishables near their deadline dates?

As for women accounting for 95% of people in supermarket checkout lanes paying by check, count my wife among them! Her reasoning is she don't want a bankcard, or checkcard. Makes it too tempting to go swipe-crazy...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

WHY DO SOME PEOPLE STILL WRITE CHECKS AT THE SUPERMARKET??

uh well.. for example, my dad wont let my mom have a check card because she wont save the receipts or write down her purchases so he can balance the checkbook. Carbon checks are the ONLY thing that works.
But shes *really really* practiced at writing checks and you would never have to wait behind her! :D