Deuce

So do you love me? I'm fat. Think about it.

Wow, dude. You are getting big. In that picture, your belly looks like another whole person. Are you sure that's only 10 extra pounds?

j/k. I have gained some weight back, too, from my recent weight loss. I get a little grief sometimes, but I have never felt like anyone was being mean. Plus, I dish it out so much that when it comes time to take it, I pretty much have to be a good sport.

----------------------------------
www.jumpelvis.com

I'm about 15 pounds heavier than when I started too. My damn freefly pants don't fit so well anymore. Course at 170 no one says a damn thing.

Same here... :D Well, there was that one time when I was sitting in the back of the King Air in my too-tight jumpsuit (which I got when I was 140 lbs, but am now 165 lbs), and a friend says "been drinking too much beer, eh?" :P:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Good. Bring it, sweetie!

Having been really big, a 300 pounder, I just crack up that some folks that met me at 190 are being so petty now that I'm 220.

I've got great excuses, but I'm not an excuse-maker. I just wonder at the cruelty of the fun-makers.

Having been at nearly 300 pounds, and having started skydiving at about 200, it's remarkable how nasty folks are about me being at a heavier weight than when I started.

That's because in addition to being a hambeast, you also smell funny.

it's remarkable how nasty folks are about me being at a heavier weight than when I started.

Why put up with it ? Didn't you get to keep your service revolver when you retired ?

I don't love you, but i do love your photography skills. :)

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

now that I'm 220.

Hey man you're the same as me! I don't think you're fat, always thought of you as normal, well physically at least. :P

Anyway guess that means our fallrates match up pretty well. Lets get some jumps on when i'm up in norcal!!!

Gotta go... plaything needs to spank me
Feel the hate...
Photos here

You know I love you no matter how much you weigh, and you are NOT fat. Tell them to BTFU.

Pretty petty to even think of not loving someone because they aren't perfect...guess that person will be alone since they are the only perfect person they know.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I tease jumpers all the time about being fat. They tease me back for being fat. I have no problems with it either way.

I also tease people about landing in trees, fucking fat chicks, inadvertently pulling their reserve on the ground, getting bit until they bleed, having more reserve rides than is typical for their experience level, going low, taking too long to get to the formation, holding up the load because they didn't get ready on time, not knowing how to pack, arguing stupid premises, etc, etc, etc. I don't get quite as much as I give, but I wouldn't mind if I did. To me, that's just the nature of this sport. ;)

Hey, wait, I resemble some of those remarks! :P

I agree with Dave, though, this sport is no place for the overly sensitive or overly politically correct. I'm a firm believer that you have to give as well as you get (and I've tried my best to give Dave at least my fair share of shit...)

That said, I can also sympathize with the comments about weight. I've lost a huge amount of weight, too, and it's frustrating to me to hear comments on my current weight, when I just want to say "You shoulda seen me 125 lbs ago!"
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

You already know how I feel about you:)

BTW, it was great seeing you while I was on my vacation, and thanks for the phone calls. I guess now it's my turn to make a call.

Luv ya sweetie!
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey