fruce

Sex in the Wind Tunnel: a basic guide

Well, I’ve completed my first trial attempt at having some sort of sex in the wind tunnel. Here are my findings:
1. Be prepared for spectators, lots of them.
2. In anticipation of a potential shut down by management, it is strongly suggested that you “tip” the control booth operator $20.00
3. Any “moisture” will immediately dry up, so a pre flight lubrication with a 10w-30 grade viscosity fluid is required.
4. You must have very good freefly skills. RW=0 hits
5. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT let the female team member transition into a stand up position
6. Foreplay is out of the question…… unless you want to lose your tongue.
7. The freefly “sit” position gets the job done.
8. Buy extra time…..
I’d love to hear from those of you out there that have had similar experiences……….. just to compare results.

fruce
http://www.fruce.com

A one track mind.....no. I just speak wot comes to mind. Besides..i've actually posted it in an appropriate thread.....wheres my kudos?>:(

We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe.
-Johann von Goethe

kudos? I dont do them, their fattening..

i think you continue to mischaracterize the basic tenor of the forum, the majority gives a rats ass about sodomy one way or another its all just sex something most skydivers are big fans of.. an yet you seem to have a need to bring it up in nearly every thread.. hence 'one track mind'

kudos? I dont do them, their fattening

They are fattening....only when consumed in mass quantaties. Besides thats why theres this little thing called exercise. Or sexercise (keeping the context of the thread)

i think you continue to mischaracterize the basic tenor of the forum***

I've read what the forum is about. Contrary to your belief I can read, write, and even walk and chew gum at the same time.

the majority gives a rats ass about sodomy one way or another its all just sex something most skydivers are big fans of

Yeah in some places majority rules, but doesn't make it outlawed. And yes, you're right, it is SEX. (gives you a kudos, u can throw it away if you want) And I would hope most skydivers are big fans of it...infact, most people of the world are as well.

you seem to have a need to bring it up in nearly every thread.. hence 'one track mind***

I wouldn't say I "bring it up" it doesn't have that effect on me. (personally i don't even like to think about it) I just have a laugh at it, ya don't like it don't read it, don't come at me tho. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS! and yes, I know wot you meant by one track mind. Just "loosen" up:P

We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe.
-Johann von Goethe

since you havent met me yet i'll simply explain that if i became any 'more loose' my indivdual atoms would lose cohesion.

Pattern analysis is something i train & do all day. No personal attack at all, just simple pattern recognition. Its not a matter of reading or not reading, its just suprising how often i've seen the word of late with your name at the header. Why do you become so defensive when someone pointing such things out?

KY works well

mmm.. water based... if loosing humidity is the issue, wont work well... good for latex and all, but probably wont work....

jar of vaseline should do the trick, but not good for latex... damm.... what a conundrum!
Remster

mmm.. water based... if loosing humidity is the issue, wont work well... good for latex and all, but probably wont work....

jar of vaseline should do the trick, but not good for latex... damm.... what a conundrum!

Silicone-based lube, baby! Nice and slippery, it doesn't dry out, and condom safe.

-P
__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)

Silicone-based lube, baby! Nice and slippery, it doesn't dry out, and condom safe.

-P

Ohhhhh... thats the cutaway cable stuff! lolB|
Remster

I "heard" this happened about 1995, very early in the morning. I don't personally have the tape though; I believe it got played to death. I am sure another copy exists somewhere, but I wouldn't know where to look. A case of Miller Light used to get you a lot of favor with some people back then.

Chuck

A case of Miller Light

And thats a millitary site?????????? lmao;)

There is a lot of things that happen on military sites all the time;):D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING