chaoskitty

Worst movie ever..

"The Core" I almost threw a lamp at my TV 10 minutes into the movie. >:( ohh yeah Twister sucks really bad too

I liked Twister, at least for the special effects... what the hell, I'm a tornado freak... :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Twister was good!

bTW, some of you are mentioning cult/B movies as being bad. C'mon, they're B movies;)! A movie like that can be bad & good all at the same time.B|

If I'm in the right mood, a "bad" B-movie can be a lot of fun!!
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

First awful film that comes to mind? eXistenZ. Absolutely dire, I only watched it because it was recommended to me. I always have to see what happens once I've started watching - seen some really bad films because of that!

Omigosh-I thought I was the only person to have seen that waste of celluloid! And I've seen a lot of bad movies for the same reason you have.
For my part, I know nothing with any certainty,
But the sight of the stars makes me dream.
-Vincent Van Gogh

I'm sorry Twister was good? ......go watch it again.....I promise it blows...Helen Hunt with a fan and someone squirting her in the face with a water hose trying to act.......not good........Did you Say F ----5 ????.....

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

I went on a "first date" and paid to see GLITTER (not my choice).
Good thing about it....she fell asleep first. Worst movie ever.

Did anyone here enjoy "The Big Labowski" or am I the only one. Who was it Jeff Daniels? I thought he was funny as hell being a dry comedy and all.

As far as "Blazing Saddles", I thought the absolute funniest scene was at the Klan rally..."Where all the white women at"

bTW, some of you are mentioning cult/B movies as being bad. C'mon, they're B movies;)! A movie like that can be bad & good all at the same time.B|

While this is true, I must call your attention to figure A, where we examine awesomitude as a function of badosity.

Region A (the linear region) is where most common movies operate, bad is bad, good is good, and everything is simple.

As you get into Region B, the "bad movie effect" results in an inflection point, and the movie gets more enjoyable. In fact, if the director plays his cards just right, you can end up a higher awesomitude than with a badosity of zero.

Region C is the saturation region where things start to collapse. The mind reels, sense cannot be made of what's going on, and it is wise to stop the film before you have a coronary.

While this is true, I must call your attention to figure A, where we examine awesomitude as a function of badosity.

Region A (the linear region) is where most common movies operate, bad is bad, good is good, and everything is simple.

As you get into Region B, the "bad movie effect" results in an inflection point, and the movie gets more enjoyable. In fact, if the director plays his cards just right, you can end up a higher awesomitude than with a badosity of zero.

Region C is the saturation region where things start to collapse. The mind reels, sense cannot be made of what's going on, and it is wise to stop the film before you have a coronary.

-----------------------------------------------------------
It appears these numbers may be skewed slightly to the left. The liner equation of the bell curve purports a distinct, subtle paradigm shift while leaving basic functions to task. The difference here is in the mean versus the medium. Without a justifiable clause, or P99 ratio, to balance the shift we will be left with only the undeniable fact that the ratios must be skewed.

It is the same reason the space shuttle blew up
;)

It appears these numbers may be skewed slightly to the left. The liner equation of the bell curve purports a distinct, subtle paradigm shift while leaving basic functions to task. The difference here is in the mean versus the medium. Without a justifiable clause, or P99 ratio, to balance the shift we will be left with only the undeniable fact that the ratios must be skewed.

;)

I think you may have forgotten to factor in the angle of the dangle, or something. :S

;)

I think you may have forgotten to factor in the angle of the dangle, or something. :S

Is it just me, or are all of you geeks?? ;)
-Vincent Van Gogh

Orgy of the Dead. Absolutely sucks, from beginning to end. It's a graveyard ghoulie film, alledgedly, from 1966. Has a lot of topless ghoul chicks doing really lame dances all over the graveyard. Thing is, it's SO bad that not even all the nekkedness can save it. It's SO bad it's truly AWFUL !

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

oh - oh oh - Cutaway - I even bought the dvd to see if there were more boobies in it than were shown on the tv version, there were and it sill blew chunks!
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Is it just me, or are all of you geeks?? ;)

I prefer nerd if it's all the same to you.

Ok, nerd! ;) And you're as anal as my husband, too, I bet-he has to have diagrams and spreadsheets for every f-ing thing! :D
-Vincent Van Gogh