Zoter

Grand Theft Auto- The Movie :)

Hey I know there has already been talk here on the new
Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas.

For those wondering what exactly you can do....check out the following 'lil movie I have put together....its now on skydivingmovies.com..

BaseJumping and skydiving !!!B|B|
Find it here :
http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=1795

Or just do a search on skydivingmovies.com for
'Grand Theft Auto'

Enjoy !

That is well cool.
i am waiting for someone to invent a jumping game. The idea would be to start the game by having to learn AFF and do all the levels.
Then do some cach jumps and rel work. Enter competiotions and then learn freeflying and also have to make money by doing camera jumps and tandems to be able to afford new gear and fly around the world entering comps etc. just like a car racing game with all the tournaments but skydiving. This game could be pulled of really well if playstation took it seriously.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

the movie is so cool
and yea Zoter... u had an excelent ideea with the game
Maybe we should write a petition (maybe with signatures) ;) to EA SPORTS and tell them we are thousands of skydivers without a skydiving game

-------------------------
"jump, have fun, pull"

I agree a nice game /simulation would be nice !
You have pretty much full control of the canopy in this game....no reserve....but hey most of the jumps you can do are BASE ;)

Glad y'all like the movie.......so much to explore in the map....I'm on the lookout for other suitable 'exit points ' B|

That is well cool.
i am waiting for someone to invent a jumping game. The idea would be to start the game by having to learn AFF and do all the levels.
Then do some cach jumps and rel work. Enter competiotions and then learn freeflying and also have to make money by doing camera jumps and tandems to be able to afford new gear and fly around the world entering comps etc. just like a car racing game with all the tournaments but skydiving. This game could be pulled of really well if playstation took it seriously.

There is a skydiving game

It's called Extreme Skydiving for Playstation 1.
One of the guys at the DZ here saw it and bought it. We've gotta find a PS1 for the DZ for weather holds next year

the game sucks ass, don't bother buying a ps1
as far as i know all the skydiving games ever made have sucked ass.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Hey I know there has already been talk here on the new
Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas.

BaseJumping and skydiving !!!B|B|
Find it here :
http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=1795

Enjoy !

Dude that's sick!

I accidentally found out you can BASE jump after about 2 minutes of playing the game. I was just running around town seeing what it looked like, and ended up on top of a building. I'm looking around while my roomate's telling me to jump off, and I saw the rig and said, "Gotta grab this first...."

Took me another hour to find the building again. (I went in the first time. I found the cutaway option, but I didn't know it was a BASE rig.)

You oughta send that video to Rockstar Games.

You know what I can't wait for? The skydiving missions. They put the rig in the game for a reason, and took the time to program all the maneuverability under canopy, flaring, even tracking in freefall. You *know* there'll be some skydiving missions. Maybe the game designers saw Cutaway a few times and CJ has to make some "deliveries".

---Nover

Sadly, only about.. hmm..

3 or 4 missions actually require the use of a parachute.

One of them has you riding a bike up the back of a plane taking off, blowing up the plane and jumping out the back, another has you and a bunch of your friends jumping in to take back some territory, another is escaping from some cops and finally one you have to land on a certain spot.

There is a pilot school where you have to land on a target too..
HS Student waiting for his 18th birthday...

Glad y'all like the movie.......so much to explore in the map....I'm on the lookout for other suitable 'exit points ' B|

i've played this game to death and jumped hundreds of possible exit points. on some you can just fall stable, and on others you have to start tracking your ass off immediately to avoid impact.
you can even jump in slo-mo :-)
(x,x,square,r1,l1,x,down,left,x andrenaline mode)
btw you dont have to search for a rig evey time, just use these : Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2, Up, Down, Left, Right (Jetpack) and Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2, R2, Up, Down, Right, L1 (spawn a parachute)
The only big disadvantage is that you cant jump 2-3-4-...ways or do aerials. maybe in GTA4 :P
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane"