Slappie

My mom loved it!

Well my mom did her first tandem this weekend. She still has her perma-grin!

Hoop was her tandem master.

Yoshi did video and nailed it.

Thanks to Spaceland, Yoshi and Hoop for making my moms first jump so special. She has already bought a second tandem jump to be done at a later date. ;)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Yay! That's awesome Slappie! And a second jump to boot - you must be so proud. :)

She nailed it too. Perfect exit, awesome arch huge smile the entire time. I was very proud... :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

congrats.
i'd be surprised if i could get my parents to jump so i'm working on my 4 yr old neice [;). I'm hoping to get my bro on one by 'giving' him a paid tandem every yr. :ph34r:so far not a taker

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

She was really fun to have at the dz. she was all smiles in the plane and didnt seem the least bit nervous... she told me that she has wanted to skydive since before skydiving ;)

-yoshi
Glad you liked the video.. my work is getting better:)

... she told me that she has wanted to skydive since before skydiving ;)

HAHA!! That's what she told me too! Your mom is awesome, Slappie!! I'm so glad she enjoyed her jump.

It was great to see you again. B| See ya at skyfest! :D

Ok I just got this email this morning...

How long is it before you stop "skydiving" in your dreams???????????? Two nights in a row now.
The video showed me exactly how much he told me to do that I forgot such as bending my knees and holding my arms in the proper position. Oh well, maybe next time.
Love - Mom

Think she is showing signs of addiction? :D

Think she is showing signs of addiction?

She'll probably end up with more jumps then you...;)

Sad part about this is, you're probably right :|