jessd

Phoenix, AZ

I am going to be there soon for work and I will have a full day to explore. Any suggestions on things I should see and or do I while I am there?

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

Thanks. I always find that people who live or are very familiar with a place usually have different suggestions that these types of websites. I just want to make the most of my day.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

Thanks. I always find that people who live or are very familiar with a place usually have different suggestions that these types of websites. I just want to make the most of my day.

Sorry... they don't let me out much and I generally head toward Tucson when they do.

why on earth would you go to Tucson - whats there to do there

Um cuz Gasson lives thata way?:)

Does he? I thought he was only crashing his "girls"' pad!:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

He's lucky he is even allowed in the door cept for the ice cream

Is he? That must be quite recent.:P

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Go to Mill st. at the west end of ASU's main campus. Among other things, there is a really good sushi bar called Ra. Cool place.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

Go mountain biking in Sedona.....You will never forget Sedona at sunset.

I have a picture in my office from a trip there in 98.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Is Sedona about 2 hours from Phoenix? That was at the top of the list from what I saw online.

I think it was about 2 hours, but it has been years...Ask a local.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Thanks. I will probably just do that while I am there. The 4+ hours of driving time will probably not leave much room for anything else.

Sedona is a cool day trip, but , if your pressed for time not a good idea. If I-17 has a wreak your screwed! stick with downtown Tempe. Ra rocks! Also go to Mill ave. Tavern. It just happens to be owned by a couple of skydivers;) I live walking distance from there, let me know when your commingB|
----------------------------------------------
"Thats not smoke, thats BUCKEYE!!"
AQR#3,CWR#49