jumpchikk

Have you ever...

I've done the nooner thing, but the day I really remember was when I was in college... I was driving to class and it was raining, my bf called me and said, I'm not going to school today, I think you need to blow it off too and come over to my house. So, needless to say, it didn't take a lot of convincing on my part and I went to his house, where we proceeded to have sex the whole entire day... I even called into work (this was a Friday)... Yeah, we ended up staying in bed pretty much the whole weekend...

*sigh* Those were the days.... I've got to find me another one of those days... SOON!! >:(

I cannot believe that you didn't care if you interupted my fun :D:D:D And DEFINITELY you need to go buy batteries!!!;)

I was jealous!! I knew the guy rememberd YOUR batteries because you had that incident in the car!!! I just thought that you would have found it friggin hysterical that I wasn't getting any last night :P;):D
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

I'm getting jealous over not being invited on this field trip to the toy store... that's so not fair:(:(

Here's your sign...... ;)

I would have made the two hour drive for a BOB.. this city has no good places for those...[:/]

Wrong, you just have to know which one's to go to... There is at least 1 decent one, and another so-so one... Not that I would know anything about toy stores!!! :)

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

Yeah I almost died when I realized that it wasn't his car making the noise... It was my BOB!!!! Funny as hell!!! Who would have thought turning it on was so easy? :P

***Note to self.... remove batteries before trying to fly with it***

"me you alcohol a rig a car and a bunch of planes what could posibly go wrong" - Pruitt

I'm getting jealous over not being invited on this field trip to the toy store... that's so not fair:(:(

Here's your sign...... ;)

I would have made the two hour drive for a BOB.. this city has no good places for those...[:/]

Wrong, you just have to know which one's to go to... There is at least 1 decent one, and another so-so one... Not that I would know anything about toy stores!!! :)

Oh Bennie....Did you go shopping too?
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver