psychoswooper

How about this one?

So, a jumper brings me his reserve to repack. There on the data card are 3 of my signatures. Only problem is, they're Not my signatures.

Turns out he had been giving his rig to his "good buddy" to bring to me for repacks. He had been returned a rig with a forged signature & no repack. Hey what are friends for?

Forgot to ask if he actually handed over the $$ for the "repacks" or if his "Good buddy" took the "bonus point" approach by claiming to have "taken care of it" for his friend since his friend had often loaned him the rig.

Then the owner recently was returned his rig, reserve unpacked, because it had been loaned to another jumper who had to deploy what was now my -at least 2 year old- pack job. (the last one that was real)

Sorry just had to vent a little.

wow..

jumper who had to deploy what was now my -at least 2 year old- pack job

Godd job it worked... otherwise, I guess the shite would have really hit the fan(?)

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

problem is, they're Not my signatures
I have seen several riggers that are now using ink stamps to sign the cards - takes a little more work to forge than just picking up a pen...

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

Man that is just sick. WRong wrong wrong.

with a friend like that who needs enemies! [:/]

If Im gonna pencil pack my reserve thats between me and my maker. But under no circumstances would I let someone other than me jump. Plus, Id not use my riggers sig. Just make one up. (not that I would ever do such a dangerous thing! :S)

my rigger rocks. saved my life even. Id never do anything to jepardize his reputation. :)
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Several years ago, I had one of THOSE buddies! He was supposed to have brought me 5-student rigs for I&R. (I had previously, I&R'd them.) Before I was supposed to have gotten them, one of the seals had been broken and 'someone' put another rigger's seal on the rig without my knowledge. Instead of bringing the rigs to me, he took them to a master rigger friend of his who saw the seal was not mine but, my signature was on the packing data card. I was contacted by the FAA about it. I was eventually 'cleared' of all charges. All it takes is one dick-head to cause a whole pile of trouble for someone.

Chuck

Seems really weard that you ARE MAKING ACCUSATIONS about something with out asking the person you are accusing.

The person you are accusing is a rigger. Why would they sign your name? This person also sent the rig to you and refused to pack it. When was the cutaway? In January? Yes. You know that! You sure do like to go around making statements that you can not back up or even have the slightest proof of.
What was the Last pack date on the card when it was brought to you? Where was the rig between the last time you packed it and the time it returned to you? You dont have a fucking clue. Did you ever think this person might have pencil packed themself and pointed at someone else because you caught them?
He clames to have jumped at your DZ 15 to 20 times with this rig in the last 2 years. Did you not know you had not packed this rig then? Did you not ask for a current packing card?? seems you are not doing your job as a USPA member DZ and have said as much in this forum.

The Friend
Chris Whitley

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

Hey aren't you the dzo that doesn't like drama. but loves kicking people off dropzones... seems to me if you were a safety oriented dzo then you would make sure that the people at your dropzone have proper repacks and check the card taking nobodys word for it. and isues like this would not happen. If somone is falsifying repacks then it is infact a poor choice on there part. but before making claims i want to see some cold hard facts not just...well bobby sent it to sue for a repack and joe jean didn't really
sign it. and how are you sure that it hasn't been packed in 2 years did you spend 2 years with the rig never taking it out of your sight. from your story the rig in question has been in several dif. hands over the past 2 years

I'm sorry but your story sounds like bs to me

so lets see pics of the forged repack card also any other evidence you have
Pruitt

Skydive The Farm

If this person who did this was a rigger, then why would they sign your name? Why would they not just sign their own if they were faking it? It makes more sense then to try and forge someone elses name.....that is an even bigger risk, is it not?
Especialy if the person who possesed the rig knew who last packed it!
I guess we will never know.

P.S. I thought you banned yourself from dropzone.com? Couldn't resist could ya?
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

I'm sorry but when a good friend is attacked i have to respond..This is the 2nd time only this time no names. Amazing how many friends whitley has and what gets back to him. I personally get the facts and approach the person face to face.. There's so much shit i could say but why. You all know the shit at this DZ and the Drama. That's why the Orfuns were created. I kinda feel sorry for some people. Anyone has a problem i am more than happy to give them my address and number. Why hide behind a screen name.. All i know is this is first hand knowledge. The rigs reserve was pulled february batwing 135 with severe line twists. Opened great. It was re-packed by someone i don't know. So how is the seal still on the rig????????????hey this could all be bullshit and people trying to start shit. but when 3 people call whitley saying that shit is being said about this then i have to step in sorry. Hey maybe everyone has their stories mixed up and if so i apologise. But we have called all of them and everyone has verified the story and i call major BS. Get on with your life, one day you will find happiness.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

So, a jumper brings me his reserve to repack. There on the data card are 3 of my signatures.

can you send me the make model size and serial number of this rig.

ive heard some roumors about this and it being a freind of mine being the one who "pencil packed" this rig. because this freind of mine is a rigger i have a hard time believing this. also if it is the rig i was told it was, IT had a cutaway a few months ago. so it would be impossible for it to be a two year old pack job. was the seal your seal?

Good point. I was there for the cutaway on this rig. Hey could be a totally different rig she is talking about. All i know is whitleys name was mentioned and it was the xmas tree rig owned by joe. I know this rigger has saved my life twice on a reserve and i believe is a competent rigger. Could be 3 people from her Dz are trying to start shit so lets give the benefit of the doubt... I agree, show the rig in question with the packing card. Because i know 100% there was a cutaway a few months back on this particular rig.

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

lmfao..... Actually no husband as of yet...DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA you have to understand the drama behind all this shit if you need it whitley will be more than happy to explain... :)

We will NEVER get away from the pencil till "OUR" government get's away from the "SILK" standards.....
there is NO reason to repack as often as we do now, it's fuckin silly.... the whole reason was to look for the rotting material.....
I know i have no problem jumping a year old pack job as most of my rigger friends agree with and do themselves (ok 2 years thats just stupid....) but we also need to look at whay "WE" are forced to have a repack every 120 it's just not like it was back in the day.....
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

But the rig in question was deployed a few months ago....I saw it first hand. So why lie about a rig accusing someone about nothing they did. Thats the point.

very true. But how can you have someones seal on a rig 2 years old when the rserve was deployed 4 months ago????????????