Feeblemind

American Boogie, Who's coming?

Lummy, you bringing the TP ?? I can pick up a 4 pack at the store this afternoon on my way up there.

dude... get the colored rolls.....
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Tent City is already taking shape nicely. The Otter arrived a few minutes ago. The Casa will be here tomorrow.

Where are you?

Um.. stuck at work just like you, but did you say OTTER??? B|

I thought there were gonna be two PAC750s? not that I'm complaining of course.. :P

but did you say OTTER???

yeah, I'm pretty sure I saw that in one of the e-mails about the otter being there. You probably were distracted by all the talk about peaches and missed it
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

but did you say OTTER???

yeah, I'm pretty sure I saw that in one of the e-mails about the otter being there. You probably were distracted by all the talk about peaches and missed it

Can I just say that I really don't care about peaches :|

YAY for the Otter B|

Um.. stuck at work just like you, but did you say OTTER??? B|

I thought there were gonna be two PAC750s? not that I'm complaining of course.. :P

I will, if it replaced the CASA. I've found in traveling down to LA that I've been spoiled by the far more comfortable King Airs. The otter just has too many people in it for the ventilation. And it seems impossible for the entire load to get out on one pass.

Capacity is great, but I want to do more tailgate exits.

this day is going to take forever

At least you aren't stuck at work while people are landing outside your window. [:/]

And you aren't stuck at work while the freakin' Otter taxi's by outside your window. >:(

Fukkit. They've tempted me far enough. As soon as this last piece of embroidery is finished I'm goin' jumpin'. Figures this last piece of embroidery takes damn near two hours to sew out. B|

Tent City is already taking shape nicely. The Otter arrived a few minutes ago. The Casa will be here tomorrow.

Where are you?

I'm stuck with a previous commitment.

My suit's done already?! YOU ROCK!

:)
Could you send my Johnny Luv suit back with a Byron person?

I'll miss you guys. Be SAFE!

SAFESAFESAFE!

B|

We've entered the "Boogie Radio Silence" phase, where nobody is going to post what's happening because they are too busy making it happen. Like when Apollo re-entered and nobody could talk because the ablative shield was burning.

Maybe tomorrow somebody will be too hungover to jump for a while and can post an update.

:)

I could report on the drunk dial I got from the Albatross last night. But I'll keep quiet to protect the guilty. ;):P:ph34r:
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

The CASA landed 5 minutes ago!

The helicopter and the Otter have been flying loads all day.

Bradley's Brew is frickin' dangerous... hangovers were in full effect this morning but it doesn't seem to have slowed anyone down.

A few more minutes and I get to go play too. B|

Bradley's Brew is frickin' dangerous... hangovers were in full effect this morning but it doesn't seem to have slowed anyone down.

Sure did Saturday morning, though. And would have sunday, were it not for the early AM cloud cover.

I had to admit defeat by 1.

What a weekend!!! To everyone I got to jump with, thanks for a great time! Skybitch, I know you told me not to use the 'F' word, but I've just gotta write down all of my first so that I can see it myself...
1st time at skydance, 1st CASA, 1st helocopter, 1st PAC, 1st night jump, 1st hybrid, 1st time turning chuncks (RW) **THanks to all the experienced jumpers who let me play some RW with them on friday, I had an absolute blast with all of you!** , 1st time I heard all 3 alarms of my ditter :| (2500 deployment altitude, canopy showed open at 1600, low alarm set at 1800) , First time pulling as low as 2500 feet :o, first boogie, first tracking dive, flew a pilot for the first time and loved it - really want one, umm.. I'm sure I missed something..

BUT, I had a blast .. Thank you all!

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

Yep another great time in Davis. great planes, great weather (got the sunburn to prove it), great skydiving, great beer, and most importantly great people. What a way to start off the boogie season. Hope to see everyone that was there at Lost Prairie and Rantoul. You guys rock the small planet.

got the sunburn to prove it

I'm right there with you. My incredibly pale skin hates the sun and I expecting some blistering shoulders soon to prove that. :S

Once again Davis came through with a great boogie. It was great seeing friends that I haven't seen in awhile and meeting new friends. Thanks for not pieing me :)
-Badass Beth (thanks Tui)

Well it's 10:00 Monday Morning and I finally rolled my tired ass out of bed. What a great 5 days at the DZ. It was awesome to meet and jump with alot of my DZ.com friends. There is a rumor about that I need to change my log on to "Anvil" those who jumped with me know why :).

I had a ton of firsts also, but will list them in the weekend numbers. Thanks for all that made time to come play with us in Davis. I hope to see you all again at another boogie before the next years Amreican Boogie.

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

Once again Davis came through with a great boogie. It was great seeing friends that I haven't seen in awhile and meeting new friends. Thanks for not pieing me

Yeah, that just never panned out for some reason. You just can't trust co conspirators, can you?

Yay more pics :)
Luckily there's nothing incrimitating of me ;)

Well, except for picking your nose! :P

People look remarkably sober in all of those pictures. Must not have been as fun as rumored.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Yay more pics :)
Luckily there's nothing incrimitating of me ;)

More pics? Where are any other pics? Are you NorCal people keeping them to yourselves and not sharing?>:(:P

But I feel like a rockstar right now after looking at all of Iwan and Mark's pics....:D