christoofar

HOUSEWIFE ARRESTED FOR SEX/SECURITY SCAM

I've been taken so many times by this scam. I must be stupid or something. [:/]:D

Your not alone:D:D Maybe we should all start charging hey see what happens then:P
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

As long as they keep baiting that trap with the same thing, I'll keep getting snared.

Yeah...........I feel like Bart Simpson caught in Lisa's psychology experiment. Reaching for the creamy tasty looking cup cake only to get a shock. But it's so creamy and tasy looking Ouch.............but it's so creamy and tasty looking OUCH!!!!! :D

It's sad that you objectify sheep so blatently...

Is it my fault that they are such dirty wanton sluts? ;)

she pretty much MADE all of my sisters and me get into it, too...

Ahhh.............so it's also "Organized Crime?" At least we can prosecute under the RICO act! >:(

:D:D:D:SB|:D

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Oh my gosh, they're on to us. I'm gonna have to tell all of my sisters to lay low.
Yea, I was introduced to this scam, too, and have been running one of my own since 1974. My mother was an ace at it, and she pretty much MADE all of my sisters and me get into it, too...

I never knew I could just use his money.... so why have I been doing all this working, schooling, and thinking stuffs?! You mean, I could have just been having sex and giving head and someone would have just taken care of all that responsibility stuff?! Silly f'n me!! :S

(must be that independant streak.... :P)

k.

It wouldn't matter if your prize posession in the world was a single can of Beenie Weenies. They'd take that too. It's just their vicious nature. :D

It's not your current can of beenie-weenies, it is the prospect of your future beenie-weenies also.

I am ok with it though. I would gladly share everything that I have (except my rig) with someone.

Of course, if they split everything 50-50 with me, then they'd owe 10K on credit cards and have to push-start the car half the time.
:)

I must be stupid or something

I'll remind everyone that calling yourself stupid is OK, but calling someone else that is a personal attack.

Even agreeing with Clay, even if you are 100% sure that he is correct, would be a PA too...:ph34r:;)
Remster