chaoskitty

probably the unhealthiest food ever

but the deepfried Monds bar looked really good.

oh yea, I just saw something on the food network about fried snicker bars! Gross! I like my aortas the way they are.

:P;)
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

Near where I grew up, there was a restaurant that served deep fried nothing: a bowl of fried breaded pieces, kinda like what you find in the bottom of the chicken bucket.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Calendarize it! B|

Are you verbing nouns again?

Yesss ma'am. :$:ph34r:

>:( DOES SOMEONE NEED A SPANKING!!! >:(

Oh please let her say yes.
:D:D:D:D:D:D
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

You two are making me hungary

What do the folks in Budapest think about that?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Wonka Cakes. Just because Johnny Depp is on the box does not mean theyre good to eat.

not for anything ... if johnny depp is on the box of something i'd eat it... just cause it makes me feel that much closer to the hotness that is him.. although purple... i dunno:S

anyway food network did a whole special one time on this place in nyc (if i figure out where it is i'll post a link) that deep fries EVERYthing... from mars bars, to oreos, to twinkies, ice cream, even pickles... i'll keep searching but some of that stuff did not look so yummy
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Actually the wonka cakes are quite healthy. It's a little known fact, but purple is actually a fruit. It's kind of like an orange, but much rarer. :D I think Homer Simpson even refered to purple being a fruit once. And we all know Homer is always right:ph34r:

Me and Chrissylicious ate some of those last weekend on our rock climbing/warped tour trip. They taste exactly like the regular ones.
----------------------------------------
....so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

Wonka Cakes. Just because Johnny Depp is on the box does not mean theyre good to eat. :ph34r:

Wrong. The unhealthiest food ever has to be Homer Simpson's "patented, space-age, out-of-this-world moon waffle."

Among other things, it is wrapped around a stick of butter to be eaten. :D

Oh, and then there's the "Good Morning Burger."

"We start with 18 ounces of fresh ground beef, soak it in rich, creamery butter, then top off with cheese, bacon, ham, and a fried egg."

(also from The Simpsons)

DAMN, now I'm hungry!

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Wrong. The unhealthiest food ever has to be Homer Simpson's "patented, space-age, out-of-this-world moon waffle."

Nope. The vilest 'food' I ever ate (in the dark, no less) was the little 'jelly bean' candy that came in the kid's candy box (with the kid's meal) for the "Harry Potter" movie. Yeak! Gag! Spew!

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon