Courteney

Wanna build a windtunnel...

Does anyone out there know where I can get hold of plans or info on building one?

Call any Skyventure and ask them who their architect is and call said architect. Just a thought.

Close but no cigar.

If you have the 3-6 mil in cash or investors, or a damn good plan to get it, you can talk to the people at sky venture who might sell you a tunnel. Here is a good place to start
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

15k for blueprints? I bet you could talk to the guys down south and for a keg of beer an a party you could get a set... cough cough :o

He he he he. :)
I can honestly say that you get what you pay for (and way more), John and Dawn Suiter are worth EVERY penny they charge. They were kind enough to host Ari and I for a weekend of flying and fun. The knowledge and experiences they both shared on the L1 and other tunnels was fascinating.

Not many people know tunnels like John, he's been in the game for soooooo long and he's just amazing in and around a tunnel. If you are serious about building a tunnel you probably aren't worried about 15K, at least it shouldn't break your bank.

Quality isn't expensive it pays.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

....can you say MARKET SATURATION kids? :D

The number of tunnes operational in the US is hardly what I'd call a saturated market but maybe I'm wrong. There are lots of tunnels that have said they are going to open but few have produced results.

If you have the right combination of tourists and jumpers you can make it. The places that seem to do well have tourists, SVO is swamped right now with tourists galore. They are taking all our damn parking spaces though. >:(:D
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

There are lots of tunnels that have said they are going to open but few have produced results.

True..........I guess if you had all the pieces of the deal worked out and could just beat someone else to the punch it could work. If someone could solve the problem of heating I'm sure one in NYC would do VERY well during the winter.

True..........I guess if you had all the pieces of the deal worked out and could just beat someone else to the punch it could work. If someone could solve the problem of heating I'm sure one in NYC would do VERY well during the winter.

In the winter, the problem isn't heating a recirculating tunnel, it's cooling it.;) Bodyflight Bedford (for what I remember Paul saying-don't quote me) takes almost if not more to cool than to actually operate. :o Heating is no prob. for a recirculator. :)
Clay with all your travels and your new camper maybe a portable tunnel to take on your travels with you would do better :)
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Make money for taking trips to colleges, dz's, etc. I'm just teasin

Hmmm.............wait though..............I'm thinking hot college chicks in Bikinis and catholic school girl outfits. That could be a big seller. :D

I'm telling ya there is soooooooo much potential :D:D;);)
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Must you always remind me why I LOVE hanging out with you. :D There are few that make me laugh like you. I MAY have found one recently though. ;)

I make you laugh???? Come on Clay let's be honest, we all know my mother is the only one who thinks I'm funny :D:D.

I'm so glad you've found someone that can make you laugh, she's way special;)
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com