ccowden

PICTURES! Batavia Boogie with Amy Chmelecki

Had a blast this past weekend at the Batavia Boogie. Few weather holds and plane issues, but overall it was great and we had some serious fun! Amy Chmelecki came out to organize and do coaching and we all did some sweet jumps and partied hard!

Thank you to the Frontier crew and all who came out! And thank you Amy!!! I had tons of fun!

Pictures HERE

Enjoy!

thanks Chris. I've got a handful of you swooping so if you want the full res pix PM me an e-mail that will handle the larger files, or figure something out that will work for you, and i'll get them to you.
I've already done some editing & am toying with the idea of getting a shutterfly account so people can pick them up if they'd like. Maybe i can talk someone from frontier into making a site to combine all the Batavia Boogie pix, some video, thoughts & such...
matt

:)and a fine mix of personalities... thanks for being there and helping with Amy's transportation to and from the airport...
She is the sweetest. :$ So pleasant willing to share,,,,,
and a damn fine skydiver as well....B|:)here are a few pictures to add to the thread..
..... see ya again next year @ Batavia if not before then,,, at one of our respective dropzones...
Thanks from Frontier Skydivers, to alll of our guests and friends who made the 5 days so much fun...
and thanks also to Fayard Enterprises Inc. who came through, big time, by sending us a Second Casa when engine trouble prevented us from continuing with the first one.... Kudos to the Pilots ( Gene and Mike ) for going above and beyond..... we won't forget it.....;):)
jmy o[:-)...

Isn't that fairly close to Interlaken, Trumansburg and Ovid? I lived in Interlaken when I was a kid for about 3 years. Isn't there a DZ called Finger Lakes Skydiving outside of Trumansburg?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Lord, let me be the person my dog thinks I am.