gravitational

Hard pressed to find a date? Get your friends to help -

mmmm you got that whole bunny thang going on , what ever floats ya boat ;)

-------------------------------------------------
Please forgive the sp errors, I have dyslexia. Don't laugh ... the last time i went to a toga party, I went dressed as a goat !!

"it's taking a little longer than usual for a guy with these credentials."

Ya think his LDS buds might be missing something here?

Again I ask - might his friends be missing any clues here and there? It's not often the good-looking well-educated, cute, nice, sweet, 'perfect', snappy dressers who need help finding a lady... sometimes they're lookin' for somethin' else... :D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

What you trying to say !
I'm 31 , have a degree in engineering and try to look presentable. Butt ugly perhaps. STILL Single..:(. BUT that dose not mean I bat for the other team. >:(>:(:D:D

Please forgive the sp errors, I have dyslexia. Don't laugh ... the last time i went to a toga party, I went dressed as a goat !!

Yeah Rebecca listen to the the girl !! >:(

So kele how you doing ;)

"Again I ask - might his friends be missing any clues here and there? It's not often the good-looking well-educated, cute, nice, sweet, 'perfect', snappy dressers who need help finding a lady... sometimes they're lookin' for somethin' else... "

Sometimes we are just a bit shy till the right girl drags us out! Ha! I say that as if I qualify for the above statement. LOL :S
HackB A.K.A. "Puppy"

Dude when you get your wings they will be coming out the wood work ...trust me , my best mate a comercial pilot, other mate flys Tornado's ... On a night out I just count the tumble weed passing by.
[:/]:(;)

What you trying to say !
I'm 31 , have a degree in engineering and try to look presentable. Butt ugly perhaps. STILL Single..:(. BUT that dose not mean I bat for the other team. >:(>:(:D:D

I'm gonna have to second tintin's sentiments here... I'm 30, an engineer and still very single... but I'm definitely interested in women... I just am very picky about who I find interesting enough to date.

Oh, btw: I don't think I'm but ulgy... I'll let others be the judge of that though...

Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

YOU'RE 30?! Holy shit! You don't look a day over 24 to me.

Maybe you'll meet a good girl in Ohio. There are a couple at Greene County (just not Justi and Alana). :P:D

yep... :$ i am... there's always that possibility...

There I am again just counting the tumble weed ...even in cyber !! :ph34r:

Hey -- I used to live in Ohio, and I'm definitely a good girl.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Oh, btw: I don't think I'm but ulgy... I'll let others be the judge of that though...

...looking at your avatar, you're quite a handsome dog....:P:P

Yeah... that'd be Karma... my 7 month old...

This one is of me... :$:P