kelel01

How do you know if someone's a serial killer?

Today at lunch, I realized I have a huge fear of marrying a serial killer/rapist/all other bad things. But the people who are married to them usually have no idea.

So help me out, here. How do you know if someone's pure evil?

they start out by offering a bunch of nickels for a paper marriage....

:D:D:D:D
Scars remind us that the past is real

a serial killer must kill 3+ people to be considered a serial killer

Actually, a serial killer doesn't have to do anything to be considered a serial killer. I guess it's just one of those things that sticks to your reputation even if you haven't done it in a while and you're a little rusty.

.. OH NEVERMIND. She knows I'm a cereal killer, I can kill a box of capt crunch in an hour. :D

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Today at lunch, I realized I have a huge fear of marrying a serial killer/rapist/all other bad things. But the people who are married to them usually have no idea.

So help me out, here. How do you know if someone's pure evil?

Kelly you think up some of the strangest things in the world... But hey if you think a guy is a serial killer asking the mom probably wont help remember Mrs. Vorhes from Jason? She ended up being one crazy ass psycho killer!! Watch out for the mom's!!! But ask all of the important questions and if you wake up in the middle of the nite and he is just staring at you, then you may have a problem...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be the change you wish to see in the world!

"With a name like Hack b 4 31 I'm not suprised.
you must be an axe murderer "

Close, Hack B is my nickname from the military and 4-31 was my infantry unit. But I swear I have only killed two people so far so I need at least 1 more to be a serial killer by definition. So to re-iterate if I ask you for a cold beer it would behoove you to say yes.:ph34r:
HackB A.K.A. "Puppy"

Oh my God, Kelly! Your mind has entirely WAY too much idle time! :D

Jeff
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

as one axe murder does not make a serial killer.

a serial killer must kill 3+ people to be considered a serial killer

Are you serious? What if you've killed four, but two were on purpous and 2 were by accident?

t
It's the year of the Pig.

I think it's all about your psyche. You can kill 50 people in one isolated incident and not be a serial killer. But having a pattern of killing, and usually an M.O., is what makes one a serial killer, as opposed to a mass murderer.

I actually got asked this in an interview today. she looked at me and was like "well I have one question before I pass you to our hiring(sp?) manager, your not a serial killer are you?" I was like um not can say that I am, its actually something I pride myself on, shes like "Good cause we dont hire them around here... :S:D:D

thats gotta be the funniest interview question i've ever got...
----
-God, you are the perfect amount of dumb...

Try to meet up with women who have been maried for a while already. They should pretty much by now know if their hubby has any kind of gore-ish side activity. Talk with these women and find out if their man is a serial killer/rapist/etc. If he isn't, you can kill the wife yourself or opt for any other means in causing them to seperate. This will give you the possibility to marry the now divorced or widowed man and be assured of a tranquil rest of your married life.

Nice to meet you toot!

Actually here's yoru answer. Ask him this question and see what he replies... You'll get it based off of his answer:

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be just that! She fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later, she killed her sister.

Question: what is her motive for killing her sister?

<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

Actually here's yoru answer. Ask him this question and see what he replies... You'll get it based off of his answer:

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be just that! She fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later, she killed her sister.

Question: what is her motive for killing her sister?

So she'll meet him again at her sisters funeral ;)

Nice to meet you toot!