cocheese

Who's had a crush on Girlfalldown ?

I just wanted to make a thread with her name in it and this is what i came up with.
As many times as i've been shot down in flames just hinting of a flirt, and knowing that she would hurt me, I still come back for more abuse. She has that effect on people.
:)

Silly maggots. How many of you have told her of your infatuation while trespassing. Impressively trespassing.
Falling in love happens. So long as you don't stalk and dismember your love interest, it's pretty much OK.

Falling in love happens. So long as you don't stalk and dismember your love interest, it's pretty much OK.

Another reason why I can never meet the lovely penguin hating GFD.......I like all my body parts where they are.;)

Another reason why I can never meet the lovely penguin hating GFD.......I like all my body parts where they are.;)

You know, that never occurred to me. She could well stalk and dismember with the same skill I have.

Hmm... Was there ever a co-equal BatGirl? Some subordinate role would end up with my ears as necklaces in Chile somewhere.

We'll have to kill somebody together to prove mutual loyalty.

Freaky sounding, huh?

Until you've heard the Masonic Third Degree.

:P

Wierder and wierderer, people.

Deuce, ever seen Natural Born Killers?

Yep. Where to?

Heck. I'd never even have to kill anybody. I got a slew of witnesses that despite my best efforts I could not get into a fight in a redneck bar in Florida. FLORIDA!

And chickie-mama, I was TRYING. As deBar pointed out, I had my mean-bone completely exposed to no avail.

Still fun, though.

Effort that counts.