skymama

WFFC 2005 Ride and Room Requests

Post to this thread of you need a place to stay (specify hotel or rv/tent) or if you need a ride to or from the airport. Make sure you specify dates/times also.

Do not post whore on this thread, it will be deleted.

If you are able to help someone out, let me know via pm and I'll edit the list.

Have fun and be safe. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Anyone from SoCal who wants a ride to WFFC, come fly the Jet: http://skydiveperris.com/events/rantoul.aspx

peace
lew

I'll be driving down from the Bay Area to Perris the night before the jet leaves. Already got jsaxton coming with me, and wouldn't mind one more - maybe two, although 4 people with jump gear and camping stuff in my Jeep might be tough even with shit stacked on the roof.

PM me and let me know if you need a ride from the bay area... that is IF the jet is actually going as I still haven't heard a positive confirmation on the dates and other details.

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

Anyone flying into (or driving by) the Bloomington airport on Friday?

More importantly, is anyone flying out of (or driving by) the Bloomington airport on Monday?

And if anyone IS flying in OR out at either of those times and doesn't have a ride either, let's talk! Car rentals are mega cheap!

There's a ride available from Midway to Rantoul:

Evening of Thursday, August 4th.

I could also drive back to Midway (or one of the other airports) to do a pickup on Friday the 5th if anybody's interested.

I have hotel reservations to share at Park Place in Champaign and at the Fanmarker ("Quarters"), but want RV space and am willing to pay for it.

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

:PI'm driving from Superior, WI Thursday August 4th after work. I'll be heading down into the Rockford area and over to Bloomington and on to Rantoul.

Anyone along my path is welcomed to ride along.

Beautiful Landings!

Streaker
B|
Have a yippee ki ya day!

I posted this in the other WFFC thread, guess I should have checked this sticky first. :S

I got lucky as hell and I'll be at the convention for the duration. I need a ride to Bloomington on Aug 14th. My flight leaves at 5:37 pm.

If anyone is heading that way I would be happy to help out with gas money.

-Rachel :)

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

Anyone flying into (or driving by) the Bloomington airport on Friday?

More importantly, is anyone flying out of (or driving by) the Bloomington airport on Monday?

Bloomington is on my way (kinda) so i'll be happy to help you out.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Hey anyone flying into or going to be around Midway airport heading to rantoul on the 5th around 10:00pm? I am probably meeting up with my buddy during that time and either
A) Renting a car (so can split some of the cost)
B) Looking for a ride

Let me know,
Thanks, Trunk
HYPOXIC

I am Arriving at Bloomington (BMI) on Friday August 5th at 4:50PM.

I am renting an SUV at the Airport and will have plenty of Room to give others a Ride. PM me if you are getting in anytime around then.

Leaving Tursday Aug. 9 around 2:00PM to head back to to Bloomimgton for a 5:00pm flight. Again I should have room available if anyone needs a ride.

Hey so it looks like I'm going to be renting a car. If anyone is flying into O'hare a couple hours earlier, supposily there is a bus/tram/the El (I have no idea)... that goes to midway, will be happy to fit a few more in the rental car. Will not setting on exacts until a couple days before or someone actually can pick my butt up/.... :-D
HYPOXIC

I'll have space available at the "Quarters" (formerly the Fanmarker) in Rantoul for Aug 9 thru 13th, checking out VERY early on Sunday the 14th.

Pay your share and have air conditioned comfort.

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

:PI'm driving from Superior, WI Thursday August 4th after work. I'll be heading down into the Rockford area and over to Bloomington and on to Rantoul.

Anyone along my path is welcomed to ride along.

Beautiful Landings!

Streaker
B|

Dave, PM me.... ;)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Hey... I'm flying into O'Hare Friday morning at 8:46 a.m. Is there anyone out there that'll be coming by this area, or would be interested in splitting a rental car?

Cheers!

--Jairo
Low Profile, snag free helmet mount for your Sony X3000 action cam!

I need a ride to Rantoul Friday the 5th(tomorrow) from O'Hare. I will be arriving at 9:40 am and yes, I already sent the guy in the post above me a PM. The f'ing bloody b*stards at Delta have ruined my first chance to go to the convention by cancelling my flight tonight and my ride was leaving chicago tonight! I am rescheduled for tomorrow morning and in case I don't hear from anyone else PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PM me or call 800.330.1004 and leave a message. They will get the message to me or give you my cell #. Thanks in advance everyone!!!!

Edit to add: I have recieved some numbers I will be calling in the morning and I now have some wonderful possibilities! Thanks so much all you guys are great! Thank god(& Sangiro) for dz.com ;)

"I know it's friday night, but come on. Surely there's something better to do than yell at people on the internet?" - Tom A.