jeiber

Your stories of revenge...

Ok, spinning off from the 'revenge' thread, how about some good revenge stories? :)
Long ago I was in a serious relationship, which ended due to the girlfriend's boss secretly eavesdropping on our phone calls, and giving her advice to break us up. It worked and shortly thereafter they started dating, but she still had it for me, so she would cheat on him (with me) from time to time.

She found out he'd also been reading (and deleting) my emails to her work email address - he guessed her password. I suspected he'd been reading email in her personal account as well.

One day, the ex came over, and I broke out the digital camera during our 'escapade'. The pictures were obviously very incriminating, so I sent them to her personal email account, along with a short note, recalling how much she... ummm, 'enjoyed' it. ;)

Sure enough, within two hours, he saw detailed pictures, (including the aftermath) of what his girlfriend was REALLY doing while she told him she was Christmas shopping for him! :D He had to admit to breaking into her email account, so you can imagine how the argument went! :D

It couldn't have been more perfect! Merry Christmas asshole! :D
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

One time, my friend said something mean to tease me, so I smiled and gave him a wicked titty twister.

>:(

That's pretty much the extent of it. In my head though, after this random bitch had just insulted my mom for existing, I grabbed that c*** by her ponytail and smashed her face into my knee and then the curb. Repeatedly. It was a rather satisfying daydream.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I signed an ex up for all kinds of religious junk mail (back in the days before email), plus sent anything of that nature that I received to him anonymously. (even flyers on the street) I'm not sure why I did it, but anything I got or any mailing lists I could add him to, I did. Billy Graham, a correspondence course in Catholicism, you name it! We were in college and had a few classes together. I enjoyed the puzzled look on his face when he checked his mail! He had no idea where the stuff was coming from or why!

Sometimes the best revenge is sitting back and doing nothing and watching life bite them in the ass, knowing they did it all to themselves.

When I was in college, I became friends with a girl in my dorm, and got to know her friends, who are really cool people. One day, we were hanging out and I saw this guy and commented that he was hot. Turns out that the guy was her ex boyfriend who she wanted back, and suddenly she saw me as competition. I'd never go after a friend's ex, especially if she wasn't over him. That's just not my style. She knew this, but her situation with this guy kept her from being rational, I think.

So, she starts spreading really vicious false rumors about me to all our mutual friends, who, by this point, knew me better than that. They didn't understand why she would say such blatantly untrue things, and all she talked about was what an evil person I was. She never talked about anything else, and they got damn sick of hearing it! The entire time this is going on, I didn't say one single bad thing about her. I took a look at the situation and realized I didn't have to say anything at all, because her actions were saying it all very clearly.

So, I just sat back and watched as one by one, our friends stopped calling her and hanging out with her, with no prompting or influence on my part. They just got sick of hearing nothing but bitching from her. These people are still my friends, eight years later, and she still hates me and blames me for "stealing her friends." Anytime a mutual friend or acquaintance runs into her, she goes off on how I "ruined her life". It's been eight years, and she's still fixated on it. LMAO! The only thing I ever did was be nice. She did it all to herself and she can't see it.

If someone is a nasty, spiteful person, eventually karma will happen to them. Of course, it's best when you can make popcorn, put your feet up, sit back, and watch. :)

My roommate and I cut my dog's pubes and put it in a shot glass with a little whiskey. We gave it to our other roommate and raised the glasses high to make the toast (and so he wouldn't see the addition to his drink). He drank it and I was damn near threw up from laughing so hard. He and my dog have an unexplained connection now.

So a few weeks later and I asked why my razor was in the shower. Pube Boy said he thought it was his razor and had been using it to shave his nuts for a while. I guess life got me back.

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.

Someone I used to know loaned a guy a chunk of money to help him buy a car. Over a year later the so called friend had made no effort to pay any of the money back but the car was looking better all the time and the so called friend seemed to enjoy telling the person I used to know all about what he was doing to it.

Late one foggy evening the person I used to know went for a walk with a small plastic bottle that had been filled with an industrial strength toilet bowl cleaner (there's a reason the label says to wear gloves when using it!). Quietly and carefully this person walked up to the car, opened the small plastic bottle and proceeded to pour it over the hood of the car.

The next day the so called friend was livid. The liquid had peeled the paint off and burned through the hood. It then dripped down into the engine compartment and fried some wiring.

Strangely enough, he had no clue who would do such a thing. Of course there were no fingerprints or footprints (the person I used to know was smarter than that!) so the cops couldn't help him.

The person I used to know felt that the resulting upset to the so called friend was worth every penny of the money lost. :D

The liquid had peeled the paint off and burned through the hood.

Holy crap, that's awesome! I had no idea toilet bowl cleaner was that corrosive - I'll have to keep that in mind. That may prove to be useful information in the future.... ;)

Jeff

[Quote]
The liquid had peeled the paint off and burned through the hood.

Holy crap, that's awesome! I had no idea toilet bowl cleaner was that corrosive - I'll have to keep that in mind. That may prove to be useful information in the future.... [Wink]

Jeff

Note to self: Don't piss Jeff off at the DZ.
F LORIDA!

I work with a woman attorney (who happens to be one of my really good friends) and she got me really good a couple of years back on April Fool's Day... which actually I think I started the whole thing a few weeks earlier by calling her and telling her that one of her biggest clients fired her, but I only played that out for one evening and then called her up a few hours later and told her I was kidding)... Anyway, a few months later, she went to another county to show up for the docket call and she was wearing this brand new suit...well, she had been having problems with the zipper on her skirt (which was in the back) and as she is standing up in front of everybody with her back to the people, her skirt zipper had come down and her ass was exposed to everyone in that courtroom. She had on black undies, but she had this HUGE run in the butt of her pantyhose... to make matters worse, she went out and conducted a foreclosure sale in front of the courthouse with her skirt still gaping wide open in the back. No one tells her until she is walking to her car to come back to the office. Well, she made the mistake of coming and telling me what had happened because I had been mulling over for months of what I was going to do to get her back for the April Fool's joke she played on me...

So, that night I had a few friends over for dinner that knew my friend pretty well and we devised a plan. We decided that we would have my friend Travis call up and act like he was in the courtroom and that he really liked her black undies.. He acted like this big country bumpkin and talked with this real Southern accent, told her things like "Yeah, them Victoria's Secret undies you had on weren't much of a secret anymore in that courtroom"... I was standing outside her office when she took this call and she was literally sweating.. she was writing everything he was saying on these little post it notes and they were stuck all over her desk. I was dying out in the hallway.

A little later (Travis works in another law firm) he faxes over this paper that has a picture of some black thongs and he writes at the bottom... If you need a foreclosure, call so and so and she will get you the maximum exposure...

One day, I will post what she did to me on April Fool's Day...

Yeah, I got one at Rantoul. Someone almost got kicked in the nuts. Luckily, I have some self restraint. :D

I just realized that I should not have posted anything. I may have made myself a target of the dreaded tittie twister.

Folks, forget I ever said anything!

Walt

i know i commented before on how killing them with kindness is the right thing to do, however i have to fess up to a story that i did about 2 years ago...

i was living in a house with four other girls and 2 dogs, about 2 years ago -
the girl that had the 2 dogs and myself were the only two that lived downstairs - my room was not intended to be a bedroom, and it had a tiny hallway with a bathroom that then connected to the dog girl's room... i did not have a door there but i had a curtain and a dresser to make it as much of a room as i could...

there was already tons of tension between me and miss bow wow because she was a SLOB - she bathed the dogs in our shower and left dog hair in there, put dog shit in the toliet bowl - dog hair down the drain (i ended up using the bathroom upstairs after i saw the disgusting crap everywhere) - we ended up having a flea infestation - the poor dogs were never allowed out of their room - i seriously think they were in there about 23 and a half hours out of the day - so needless to say they peed and shit all over her room and the smell would slowly infiltrate into my room - it got so bad that it would wake me up in the morning...

one morning it woke me up and i was so pissed because it was the first day i had off in AGES and all i wanted to do was sleep in - well not only did the smell wake me up but i heard her dogs walking behind my dresser - so in a rage i stormed over and put the dogs back in the room - when i was closing the door i looked in the room and there was dog shit EVERYWHERE - and i mean piles - no exaggeration there was probably about 10 piles in the room - seriously i did feel bad for them but not for her - so i took a piece of paper and i picked up a pile and put it all over her unmade bed, walked out of the room and shut the door...

wouldn't you know i got an apology from her for her dogs getting out and she thanked me for putting them back in the room - no clue that i put the crap in her bed - :S
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Someone I used to know loaned a guy a chunk of money to help him buy a car. Over a year later the so called friend had made no effort to pay any of the money back but the car was looking better all the time and the so called friend seemed to enjoy telling the person I used to know all about what he was doing to it.

Late one foggy evening the person I used to know went for a walk with a small plastic bottle that had been filled with an industrial strength toilet bowl cleaner (there's a reason the label says to wear gloves when using it!). Quietly and carefully this person walked up to the car, opened the small plastic bottle and proceeded to pour it over the hood of the car.

The next day the so called friend was livid. The liquid had peeled the paint off and burned through the hood. It then dripped down into the engine compartment and fried some wiring.

Strangely enough, he had no clue who would do such a thing. Of course there were no fingerprints or footprints (the person I used to know was smarter than that!) so the cops couldn't help him.

The person I used to know felt that the resulting upset to the so called friend was worth every penny of the money lost. :D

Ah! A true friend indeed! :D:D:D

Chuck

Someone almost got kicked in the nuts.

Damn, that would have been great on video! :D

Ok, one more story (it's like confession, I feel better after getting it off my chest!).

I rented a guy a room in my house for a couple weeks. He turned out to be a total loser, and owed lots of people money. He ate all my food, drank all my beer, and then left, shorting me money. He came back later to get his motorcycle, and surprise, the garage door was locked! B|

He wasn't happy when I told him it was now collateral. A month went by, and I hadn't heard from him... One night I was standing in the garage, looking at his bike leaking oil on my garage floor, and I noticed the gas cap didn't lock. I opened it up, raised my beer in a toast, and poured a little in the tank.... took a drink, then poured the rest (half bottle) into the tank.

A few weeks later as I'm getting ready for work, he shows up at my door with money in hand. I smiled and walked back in the house. Then I heard it start - I was a little disappointed until he got to the end of the street and I heard it sputter and stall. He started it again, went about 10 feet, sputter and stall. I started laughing as I got in the shower. 20 minutes later, I see him across the lake, struggling with the bike. Trying to start it, going 10 - 20 feet as it sputtered and stammered, then stalled. He had about 20 miles to go, 10 feet at a time! :D

Jeff

Damn, that would have been great on video! :D

Ok, one more story (it's like confession, I feel better after getting it off my chest!).

I rented a guy a room in my house for a couple weeks. He turned out to be a total loser, and owed lots of people money. He ate all my food, drank all my beer, and then left, shorting me money. He came back later to get his motorcycle, and surprise, the garage door was locked! B|

He wasn't happy when I told him it was now collateral. A month went by, and I hadn't heard from him... One night I was standing in the garage, looking at his bike leaking oil on my garage floor, and I noticed the gas cap didn't lock. I opened it up, raised my beer in a toast, and poured a little in the tank.... took a drink, then poured the rest (half bottle) into the tank.

A few weeks later as I'm getting ready for work, he shows up at my door with money in hand. I smiled and walked back in the house. Then I heard it start - I was a little disappointed until he got to the end of the street and I heard it sputter and stall. He started it again, went about 10 feet, sputter and stall. I started laughing as I got in the shower. 20 minutes later, I see him across the lake, struggling with the bike. Trying to start it, going 10 - 20 feet as it sputtered and stammered, then stalled. He had about 20 miles to go, 10 feet at a time! :D

Jeff

It's all right, Big-guy! Go ahead and vent. Not only is it good for your soul but, it's a helluva fun read for me! Got any more?
(((softly: Kinda vindictive... aint' ya'?!:D:D)))

Chuck