BGill

WFFC stories/pics

well, can't reallytell about all the crazy stuf that went on but what i will say seeing a dude twirl fire was very cool atthe moment. as for wierd stuff, someoone stole a security golf cart, crashed it and then had like 20 people looking for him... was sitting in the dz.com tent when they came through asking about him and then went speeding off in a golf cart, like 4 peple asked us if we saw anybody coming through.... my idea is he slipped into the alabama gang's tent and hid there, theyhad that thing locked down and were plroble sleeping so they would of never noticed.... oh and the car someone suposely drove through the swoop pond was interesting, it was like brand new, still had the dealer stickers in the window.. i still wonder what the full story was on that..... and i have to say i had the best birthday weekend of my life..... got to hang with my girl, and a bunchof great friends.. and made some new ones......

"I'm sure pictures of THAT will surface some day. "

Good thing your a solid dude and lent me your extra alti......

There's a post I was waiting for! Finally, a dude that I can share a room with!

"OK, who's got a bets on when Rev will show up tonight?"
"I'll take 3 am."
"I'll take 2."
"I say he won't be back until tomorrow some time."

:):D
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

whatever happens.. i freeeaking hope whoever has the pics of you passed out and butt fucking naked, posts them up. I have never seen anything so damn funny...

dude.. never pass out at DZ ;)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

i wish i could remember the guys name. Worked with helicopters and power lines.. was flyng a fair bit of bird man...

if anyone knows him.. PLEASE ask him for the photos and get them posted up. seriously, everyone really needs to see them...

post-rodriguez.jpg - while mexicans and jager come from very different backgrounds, the 2 of them find a home at the RB tent, with the help of the Jager Fairy of course (aka dixieskydiver)

Ahhh..Who are the Rodriguez Brothers?:D
The glass is half full or half empty doesn't matter. Let go and have the Lord guide your path. He will take care of it all.

Yeah...bout got Blinded by Scarry Perrys Initiation..Damn warn us ahead of time Dude. What its a Birdman thing or Something.:D:DThats what he said.
The glass is half full or half empty doesn't matter. Let go and have the Lord guide your path. He will take care of it all.

Ahhh..Who are the Rodriguez Brothers?

FUCK THE RODRIGUEZ BROTHERS!!!!! :D:D

I vaguely remember saying that a few times. From a table. From an altar. From a plane. From, well, you get the picture... In fact, my voice still isn't back.

Good times, good times. :)
Memo and I did our best to make up for Elvisio not being able to be there, but amazingly enough, our 2 voices still could not match his volume. I think we've got the intensity down though. ;)
It's your life, live it!

i wish i could remember the guys name. Worked with helicopters and power lines.. was flyng a fair bit of bird man...

That would be JohnO and yes, he does have those pictures:D As far as Perry's initiation , that IS NOT a BirdMan thing, that is something perry likes to do when ever the opportunity presents itself :D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

corcho, all I know is that when you measure how much tequila the machine put out in GALLONS...then it was a good party!!!!! I have first had knowledge that we went through 27 fifth's of cuevo gold in just the machine by 1 AM. Lost count after that!!!!

Shaggio "that's a lot of shots!" Rodriguez

corcho, all I know is that when you measure how much tequila the machine put out in GALLONS...then it was a good party!!!!! I have first had knowledge that we went through 27 fifth's of cuevo gold in just the machine by 1 AM. Lost count after that!!!!

Shaggio "that's a lot of shots!" Rodriguez

Ahhhh, the faithful machine tender. what a savior you were to the lovely bumpy brothers that needed margarita refills!

I know we went through many, many bottles that night, but I had no idea a mexican could count that high?...

I think I need to apply some more tats too. My adopted bastard bumpy has taught me well. No hands! ;)
It's your life, live it!

Nice pics bro!! I think I got a decent grab of your helo jump btw... I'm still playing with the resolution...

Sorry not as nice as one I got last year for a couple of friends. but... I just feel terrible! sorry again.

--
I'm done with the personally meaningful and philosophical sigs!!

Ha ha!! bring it on...

does anyone know this JohnO fella? or does anyone know how to get in contact with him... trust me, the pictures really will be worth the effort...:D

does anyone know this JohnO fella? or does anyone know how to get in contact with him... trust me, the pictures really will be worth the effort

When i wanna get in touch with him, i just call his cell phone. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

i dont think its so much a case of people paying for the number, rather a case of mr Gill here paying for you NOT to give out his number...

trust me, i've seen the pictures.. sunny... you want them to be posted ;)