waltappel

real boobs or not?

I can't open that but thank you for assisting me in adding more BOOBIES to dropzone.com. :)

My pleasure (kinda'). The video is a clip from Steve Harvey's show--the one where he has a bunch of contestants showing off their whacko talents.

In this one, this chick with apparently HUGE boobs is smashing beer (or some kind of) cans by smashing each one with a huge boob.

It's painful to watch, but you can't look away.

Walt

damn now those are some serious boobs. :o

I was at the Herd Boogie one year (around '90 or so) watching their famous wet t-shirt contest when they had this former pro wrestler chick with HUMONGOUS boobs on stage. They got some poor guy from the audience and sat him in a chair on stage. She stood next to him and did a very sudden and hard turn, causing a massive collision between her boobs and his head.

He went flying. Looked painful for sure, but after he recovered from the concussion, I'm sure he was quite proud.

Walt

The scary part is (well, one of the scary parts, but YKWIM): She's only using one.

It's like she could do all those with one boob tied behind her back. Come to think of it, she probably could tie one boob behind her back.
--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?

I think not. Makes me hurt just watching it and I don't even have boobs!

clicky

Walt

If you look closely, you'd notice that she's not all that skinny. Got a pretty hefty waist there.

The funniest part of that clip is the look on Steve Harvey's face. :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Fuck, im surprised she can even stand up with those without being pulled down!:o:o:o

edited to add - they must be fake

I keep wondering if she stuffed something like bowling balls down her shirt to do that trick.

Walt

Back around 1990, I saw a stripper at a strip club that had boobs bigger than my head! :S She had a routine where guys put dollar bills in their mouth at the edge of the stage, and she'd come over, part her boobs, clamp them on the bill, and pull it out. Then after tucking it away, she'd bitch-slap the fuck out of them just wiggling her watermelon sized boobs back and forth. It really felt like there were bowling balls hidden in her naked breasts! :o Later I had my picture taken with her sitting on my lap, my hand just under a boob and my chin resting on the boob. The boob was hard to the touch too... like an overinflated beach ball... :S The weird thing is she weighed significantly less than my 160 lbs and her waist was smaller than mine... :S

Wonder what she looks like now... B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Fuck, im surprised she can even stand up with those without being pulled down!:o:o:o

I keep wondering if she stuffed something like bowling balls down her shirt to do that trick.

Walt

Those look real. Really big ones that are fake do not squish that much. With that much boob, they have got to be pretty damn heavy...no bowling ball needed :P
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Holy shit! Those boobs weigh more than I do, and do more damage! I'm guessing they are real - since they seem rather malleable. Fake ones are hard as rocks. I found this out in Indiana when I got a lap dance from a woman who slapped her (fake) boobs side to side across my face. I looked down and there was blood everywhere (nosebleed). They felt like iron baseballs smashing my face!

Holy shit! Those boobs weigh more than I do, and do more damage! I'm guessing they are real - since they seem rather malleable. Fake ones are hard as rocks. I found this out in Indiana when I got a lap dance from a woman who slapped her (fake) boobs side to side across my face. I looked down and there was blood everywhere (nosebleed). They felt like iron baseballs smashing my face!

Do you remember the dancer's name??

The one who did that to me was Crystal Storm... well her stage name anyway... and it was 15 years ago. :P

I've heard the phrase "Tough Titties", but I never thought I'd see it applied so literally! :S:DB|

Is her name Heather, by any chance, as in the lyrics "Check out the cans on this chick named Heather."???
:)

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Walt

Who knows?;) But thast one helluva lot of balls lol to do that!:o:P