swedishcelt

Profanity, cursing or swearing.

Okay. Get it straight people. Let's say you have a BAD line twist. (Bad example, I know, but for this, I am going to use it.)

Swearing. Example? I swear to God if you don't untwist I'll...>:(

Cursing. Example? Damn it all to hell!!! Damn you, damnit!! Untwist!! >:(

Profanity. Example? F@#$!! Oh shit no!!!! Come on baby, untwist, you can do it. Please...:o

All three. Example? I swear by God if you don't f'ing untwist I will damn you to hell...B|

Now everyone, don't say you're swearing when you are cursing and don't say you're cursing when you are using profanity. It annoys me when people mix them up. Carry on. :S

Edited to say: Damnit!!! I should have included multiple choice poll answers. Now I've annoyed myself!! >:(

Damnit!!! I should have included multiple choice poll answers.

I use all three, but profanity one both good and bad situations...;)

BTW I like the "celt" part of your user namer thingy...

hmm.... i still kinda prefer the dumb response to partial malfunctions.

* pulls chute and sees entangles lines *
dooohhhh...... i oughtta learn how to pack my chute soon. hmm.. ok. line twist, kick, kick. YAYY!!!!! i live another day. I think one day when all my chutes fail, i'll go with a "forgive me father for I have sinned, this shall be my last confession and i'll make it snappy"
When you come close to losing your life, you learn to value it.
I jumped, I survived, I learnt.

I've found that I've never had time to think about cussing out my canopy if it did something wrong during the process of dealing with it. Not until after I've dealt with the problem or have safely returned to mother earth, do I let out a "holy shit, goddamn!" or something like that... :P

Don't think, don't speak, just deal with it, every second counts...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

nickname says it all...

Pottymouthmidget

Diggin the new avatar girl!!! Hope your doing well, and healing fast. :)
g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

I used to swear, but broke myself of that. Now I'm all "gosh" and "goodness".

I definitely curse---damn is not a bad word in my book.

I'm trying to break myself of profanity. I used to use the "F" word a lot---now I just blurt it when I'm *really* satisfied;):P:)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Okay. Get it straight people. Let's say you have a BAD line twist. (Bad example, I know, but for this, I am going to use it.)

Swearing. Example? I swear to God if you don't untwist I'll...>:(

Cursing. Example? Damn it all to hell!!! Damn you, damnit!! Untwist!! >:(

Profanity. Example? F@#$!! Oh shit no!!!! Come on baby, untwist, you can do it. Please...:o

All three. Example? I swear by God if you don't f'ing untwist I will damn you to hell...B|

Now everyone, don't say you're swearing when you are cursing and don't say you're cursing when you are using profanity. It annoys me when people mix them up. Carry on. :S

Edited to say: Damnit!!! I should have included multiple choice poll answers. Now I've annoyed myself!! >:(

I notice in your definitions of cursing and "all three" aren't you in fact blaspheming?;)
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

Im voting Swedishcelt as our new Grammer Police Chef! LOL!

I cuse like a sailor (both my parents are US Navy retired) so I have a "colorful" vobaculary!:D:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I cuse like a sailor (both my parents are US Navy retired) so I have a "colorful" vobaculary!:D:D

Damnit all Yardippie!! Didn't this teach you anything? >:( You are saying cuse, which in fact should be "curse" but you are really meaning that you are profane!!! Profanity isn't necessarily cursing!!! Argh! I am sure you curse too but be specific man! I am a woman with a mission. Now learn your lesson Mister, or I'll have to assign you a detention!! :S I'll use corporal punishment on you too and I don't even believe in it!! :P>:(

Damnit all Yardippie!! Didn't this teach you anything? >:( You are saying cuse, which in fact should be "curse" but you are really meaning that you are profane!!! Profanity isn't necessarily cursing!!! Argh! I am sure you curse too but be specific man! I am a woman with a mission. Now learn your lesson Mister, or I'll have to assign you a detention!! :S I'll use corporal punishment on you too and I don't even believe in it!! :P>:(

You have my undivided attantion! :o:P

For example"You fuckhead, remove that piece of shit you call a head from your fuck hole before I remove it with my foot."
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865