swedishcelt

Profanity, cursing or swearing.

Truth is, I feel a lot of profanity is a sure sign that one lacks the intellect to express themselves properly with using one word and its derivitives as nouns, adjectives, verbs and adverbs.:P

But on the other hand I do remember hoping the video camera on my head was not recording me when I had a slammer, after the packer packed my rig and didn't uncollapse the slider.;)

Truth is, I feel a lot of profanity is a sure sign that one lacks the intellect to express themselves properly with using one word and its derivitives as nouns, adjectives, verbs and adverbs.:P

But on the other hand I do remember hoping the video camera on my head was not recording me when I had a slammer, after the packer packed my rig and didn't uncollapse the slider.;)

While I considered your hypothisis, I arrived at the conclusion that it is flawed. I have met many a person whose laguage sure failed to represent said individuals intellect.

or I could have said...

thats fucked up man!

LOL! :D:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

hoping the video camera on my head was not recording me when I had a slammer, after the packer packed my rig and didn't uncollapse the slider

Funny story. Unnamed dropzone and unnamed skydiver to protect the guilty. :D

Camera Guy gets a new FX. Hooks it up to his rig and jumps it. Comes to us packers and says, "If there is anything you all can do to slow down the opening let me know. That was the hardest opening I have ever had in my life." He then walks off to hook up the video. We go to pack it and notice something unusual about canopy. IT DOESN"T HAVE A SLIDER! We go to said camera guy. Watch the video. His canopy slams him. He looks up at the canopy and we reply, "Is that not the best view of a canopy you have ever had?" He didn't even notice under canopy that there wasn't a slider. He found it and we put it on for him. LMAO remembering that. :D