skydivefive

What is the greatest sandwich you have ever made?

I was camping once, well not so much as camping but staying in a cabin at a national park since it was raining, and cooking on a camp stove in the cabin with a pie iron. (It is like an old school sandwich maker if you don't know) And I invented the S'more Sandwich. I took bread, marshmallows, and chocolate and created the greatest snack ever!

What is your best sinful sandwich?

(I also made one once with Nuetella and peanut butter M&Ms :)
It isn't what it could be, or it what it should be, it is what it is.

I didn't make it, but the single best sandwich I've ever had was a roast beef and gravy sandwich from Pastrami Dan's, in Naples, Florida.

Best I've ever made was made from grandma's beef tenderloin leftovers last christmas break. Some AMAZING cheese on there, dunno what kind it was.. a little grey poupon... a little tiny bit of mayo..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

DAMN YOU NOW I'M HUNGRY!
cavete terrae.

I haven't had it yet but if i get hugged by Amanduh and Rebecca at the same time, That would be the best sandwich.

would it make you jealous if I said I'd already gotten the Amanduh and Rebecca hugB|

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

I thought this sounded disgusting when I heard it, and then I tried it...... Mmmmmmm

You know how to make grilled cheese, right? (Ya know, cheese in the middle, butter both sides, brown on griddle?)

Do the grilled thing, but use PB&J! Damn, i gotta admit, a grilled PB&J sammich is gooood!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Left over rare rump steak from a bbq, or as we call it here, a Braai. White bread, mayo, basil pesto, tomato, lettuce, some kind of cheese, freshly ground black pepper, salt, gherkins or as you guys call them, pickles and maybe some onions.

I love getting creative with sandwiches!

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

I haven't had it yet but if i get hugged by Amanduh and Rebecca at the same time, That would be the best sandwich.

would it make you jealous if I said I'd already gotten the Amanduh and Rebecca hugB|

Yes i'm jealous you bastard !
Haha. That was MY idea !
Oh well, so they got some practice for me. Someday i'll get my A&R sandwich hug.

When I was a kid
PB&J with lettuce, mustard (yellow), catsup, pastrami, refried beans and vienna sausages.

Tasted like hell but my older sister actually threw up watching me eat it-that was good:)
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

When I was a kid
PB&J with lettuce, mustard (yellow), catsup, pastrami, refried beans and vienna sausages.

Tasted like hell but my older sister actually threw up watching me eat it-that was good:)

ROFL!

A mate of mine's sister used to love banana and mayonaise sarmies, ech. :S

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

there is a sandwich similar to one mentioned before that is just freakin amazing...

fresh turkey stuffing and cranberry sauce with just a smidgen of mayo - and pepper... heartattack on a roll but might tasty going down
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

I made sammiches at a deli for a summer. The best one ever consisted of very thinly sliced pastrami (like damn near see through thinly sliced), very thinly sliced provolone cheese, a little bit of mayo, some dill pickles and some onions on a sourdough roll.

I've tried to order the same thing at other places but no one ever slices the pastrami and provolone thin enough.