grue

You've heard of "A dingo took my baby"... now a woman claims she's the baby in question!

Ms Horsburgh said she had flashbacks to when she was nine weeks old and found herself between the jaws of a dingo. She said the animal was protecting her.

Okay people, a show of hands for those that can remember some thing that happened to them when they were nine weeks old.

Gee.........some people will do anything for their 15 mins of fame.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

People will do anything for money. I live in Australia and I havent heard anything about this, granted I am not as up to date with news as I could be, but I watched the news this morning and last night and have heard nothing of this, so if it isnt even making the news here, they must realise that she's a fake.

On the topic of dingo's attacking kids - they killed a kid on Fraser Island a couple of years ago and attacked his brother and a few days later they attacked another group of kids. They're wild dogs, I have no doubt they are capable of taking a baby, but who knows what really happened to Azaria. Maybe I should claim I am Azaria reincarnated because she was 'taken' the day I was born........the plot thickens. ;)
www.TerminalSports.com.auAustralia's largest skydive gear store

I saw a dingo attack a kid at a family picnic in a park near Sydney once. If it hadn't been so not funny I really would have liked to have said that.

Probably not a Dingo:|

And speaking of picnics, the woman in that story is most likely a few sandwiches short of a picnic:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yeah, I was on Frasier Island right after that happend. I think I was there a month later. They killed something like 20 dingos on Frasier after that. Those things are crazy territorial on that island. We all drank a ton on that trip and then we were all to scared to leave the campsite and go into the bush to take a wiz. Interesting time.
It isn't what it could be, or it what it should be, it is what it is.

Yeah, I was on Frasier Island right after that happend. I think I was there a month later. They killed something like 20 dingos on Frasier after that. Those things are crazy territorial on that island. We all drank a ton on that trip and then we were all to scared to leave the campsite and go into the bush to take a wiz. Interesting time.

hahaha WUSSY Boy:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I saw a dingo attack a kid at a family picnic in a park near Sydney once. If it hadn't been so not funny I really would have liked to have said that.

Probably not a Dingo:|

And speaking of picnics, the woman in that story is most likely a few sandwiches short of a picnic:ph34r:

We were actually pretty far out in the suburbs and I'm pretty sure it was a dingo. I spent some a couple of days on an island nature preserve and there was a bunch of them. They didn't bother us we just weren't allowed to feed them. The restaurant on the island was open air and they would circle around it, but never came inside. I have an awesome pic of one sunning hisself on a beach.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

Wait that's the damned island I went to, Frasier Island!

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

I thought it was a female that was taken by a dingo:)

Pure adrenalin, right?! The ultimate rush. Other guys snort for it, jab a vein for it -- all you gotta do is jump, then arch, then check your altimeter, and right before you pull make sure your body position is belly to earth and stable, look up, check that your canopy is open and flying stable, do a line check, release your brakes, do a practice stall to assure your canopy is in good flying condition, check altitude again, make sure you know were your at, check for other traffic all around you, setup for your landing, check your altitude again, get ready for your landing, steady, steady, flare, level, flare a little more, level, flare a bit more, pooofff. Perfect landing. See and all you had to do was jump!

There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those that know how to count, and those who don't.

Who knows? She might be telling the truth. She might not know where she came from or who her "real" family is, and her 48 year old lover manipulated her into making this claim. (She looks like she's a few fries short of a happy meal to begin with.) But since she's willing to take a DNA test, the truth will come out. It would be pretty cruel if she were lying, though.

She's a hottie Tongue

Well, she certainly doesn't look like the child of Meryl Streep and Sam Neil. But she kind of looks like the child of ... Mick Jagger ... and ... a dingo?

Maybe the next movie will be called "my real mother was a dingo".

Edit - found some pics of the Chamberlains and Horsburgh. You be the judge - they don't look like her parents to me.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

in rep 2 "News from back home: '

here's some more Dingo pics .

The real reason 'the powers that be' got the Chamberlains for this thing was that at the time a mass histeria took over most Ozzies because the Chamberlains didn't show enough grief to the feeding frenzy media...... saving it instead for themselves in private. There was also the fact that the C's were religious and pretty pious.

You might notice in in the Sillypeople photos that out of heaps of people only 2 were sensible enough to be wearing a hat in the middle of the Australian desert.... including the coroner whose decisions landed Lindy in pris.

The other photos show the REAL dangers in the Australian bush.......women with gerns and those freaking fearless water buffs.......THE most dangerous critter out there if you leave the snake spiders and drop bears out of it. Dingo's are fun compared to water buffs ...I know I've got a few as pets......(.shhhh don't tell anyone) ....they make the absolute best guard and watch dogs going....ah've got the scars to prove it.

:P