Whats the best money you've spent this year?

Me?

$20 Bucks to a bouncer in Feb. Tipped him on the way in on a fluke, still don't know what caused me to do that. :) Turns out the gal I ended up making out with in the back, her boyfriend showed up and wasn't pleased. He started it with her, I finished it with him. Police called. Bouncer's story had him arrested when I was good for it. :o :D (I haven't been in any kind of a physical alteracation for a couple dozen years, it was kinda interesting like first jump interesting ;)).

$150 bucks for Bose headphones. Not the noise-canceling ones, just the normal ones. Wear them every day. They are sweet.

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

The $450 I spent on gas for my 3 1/2 week road trip in May and June. I met (and re-met) so many wonderful folks (many from here!) and had some pretty incredible experiences. I wouldn't trade it for anything.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

$7 - Dog rope toy - keeps me sane keeps the pooch happy.
$725 - Dog training and e-collar - more sanity for me and a well trained pooch that is happy cause he is allowed to be a dog and off leash.

There is a theme and that is anything to keep the dog from driving me nuts is good.
Fly it like you stole it!

All the $ spent at WFFC. Even though the attendance was down and there were no real specialty planes, it was still the most fun jumping all year.:)
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

The hooker is Vegas. and the antibiotic shot afterwards. JK

the money I spent towards finising my A requirements, the same money I probably should have paid some credit cards down with. OH Fucking well it was damn well worth it and I'd do it agin and agin and agin. :)

***Glory Favors the Bold***

The money I spent to go to Perris in April and do their 4-way Tunnel Camp for five days. Not only did I meet a bunch of new people, I got to learn from some of the top RW people around. My flying improved tremendously and I had the best time. It was at least two vacation's worth of money and it was worth every penny. Can't wait to do it again. B|

$3500 on a hot tub, about $2000 to the deck to hold the hot tub. Still left to do is $2000 on roofing the deck and privacy screening. To sit in the hot tub to sooth a very sore back from moving the hot tub onto the deck by yourself ...priceless:)Kirk