skymama

Whatcha doin' for the Labor Day Weekend?

Are you one of the lucky ones going to a boogie? Injured, can't jump and need some laughs from friends? Got relative work to do? Whatever your plans are, let's make it a safe one.

Me...I'll be spending it at a soccer tournament. This will be my son's first attempt at playing after spraining his ankle 3 weeks ago. They will be nerve-wracking games for me to watch!

I'll also have 4 teenagers with me in my hotel room. Thank Goodness the hotel has a free cocktail hour, I'm going to need it. :ph34r:

Vinny, The Anvil, said he's going to bring me a surprise. Should I worry?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

i think i'll be avoiding the stones concert here. a big field with 80,000 people in it doesn't sound like much fun. flying over it on jump run, on the other hand, should be good fun!
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

whereabouts in maine? i've rafted with north country rivers twice, once on the penobscot in millinocket and once on the kennebec in bingham. the penobscot was way better, more rapids, much nicer scenery.
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

i think i'll be avoiding the stones concert here. a big field with 80,000 people in it doesn't sound like much fun.

You would think an old fella like you would enjoy some old fellas like them. :D

I'll be rockin out hard at the stones. Then jumping the rest of the weekend. It'll be my :D night jump sunday!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ya we'll rape the local objects, and maybe do some jumps too!"

Vinny is bringing you a "surprise"?:D:D I bet it's a bottle of Patron to share;) Vin is the BEST! What a guy!:ph34r:

As far as my plans for Labor Day weekend, I should be going back home to help with cleanup efforts but the parents said next weekend will be probably better anyway. So, this weekend I'm heading up to Skydive Carolina in Chester SC. The forecast looks great!B| There's a chance that on Monday I might get to jump out of D's dad's Hot Air Balloon over Lake Norman:)

I am gonn a be sitting in my room staring at a picture of this girls stomach. It sends good vibrations through my body.

Freak. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon