swedishcelt

ccowden's BIRTHDAY!!!!!

We all missed it!!!!!!!!!! :o:o:o

We should be flogged. It was yesterday and no one noticed? :$

Happy Birthday Chris!!!! :)

Sorry it's so belated. [:/]

When I think of you I can't help but see in my mind the video of you pushing people out of the plane for making you wait and it makes me laugh like hell. :D>:(

We all missed it!!!!!!!!!! :o:o:o

sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh ! He'e keeping it quiet 'cause he knows he's getting to be an old bastard - like me!!! :ph34r:
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Aw, Chris, I can't believe we missed your birthday! Since I'm a Mod, I'll take one for the team...you can spank me as punishment for us forgetting your big day. :)

Hope you had a good one. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Oh Damn, had we known over the weekend, we could have drank even more margaritas to celebrate!!

Hope you had a good one, spankings are owed :P

And he could have been spanked by the Ohio Girls.What a fool.I think i would have let the cat out of the bag.

Happy Birthday man.

Aw, Chris, I can't believe we missed your birthday! Since I'm a Mod, I'll take one for the team...you can spank me as punishment for us forgetting your big day. :)

Hope you had a good one. :)

You are brave to step up like that and take the punishment! As much as I would love to forgive you and not administer those spankings, I think I am gonna have to!;) Don't worry though, I will kiss the marks that I leave!:P

Oh Damn, had we known over the weekend, we could have drank even more margaritas to celebrate!!

NOOO!!! No more margaritas! I TOLD you it was a bad idea!:D:$

And he could have been spanked by the Ohio Girls.What a fool.I think i would have let the cat out of the bag.

I know, I know! To be honest, I totally forgot about my birthday the whole time I was there! I get a little distracted by them damn Ohio girls!!;)

Don't worry though, I will kiss the marks that I leave!

See, that's why we all love you so much. You're so thoughtful and considerate...such a giver. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon