Vallerina

Couch FREAKS!!!!!

Pics!!!

Jeez Sheeley - that pic (pat1.gif) with Karl and Dan. I have that one too. I think it's from about 1991 or so.

Haven't thought about Karl or talked to Mary in years.... Well, we think on Karl every year at Couch anyway.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Nope, this is the Dude's weekend. We are gonna do stuff that he wants to do. Besides, I have to work a couple 12s M and T, so I'll need to pack to come out early on Wed.

What does Marc know about togue lashing? Chewy says he's in to water sports since he peed on him last weekend. That is one freaky guy...:D:D:D

-Hixxx
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

Right on...i'll have our hand-me-down trailer from Ty setup on Tuesday so it will be all ready when you get there. I got my canopy at the FedEx shop this morning before work...WHEW too close of timing for me. Car is packed and ready to go, i'm just trying to get a few things whipped here at work first. Can't fuckin wait, i'm bouncing off the cube walls! (good thing they're padded)

Pat sent me those pics. I knew they looked old, but wow! In 1991 I was 8 years old... :S

I might be wrong, Karl didn't have his accident until about 7-8 years ago, but I think this is from before I went in the Navy. Maybe not, Dan looks too old for it to be from college. In any case, they have to be prior to 96-97.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Cool, the trailer is definately preferable to roughin it in the tent. You don't mind if Chewy sleeps on you side do you? He's kinda takin a liking to ya after your guys made up...

-Hixxx

I'm heading North as we speak. In Dallas now, and I'm heading to Minnesota to visit a friend. I'll be there for the Poly party Sat. Fortunately, I'll be in a motel. I hear there is a Taxi Service in FT Dodge.
:)
Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676
https://www.tdcparole.com

Hey save room for me in there! Ty called last night and said I could sleep in there too! But I might be shacking up in Tigger's bus... he offered, but the bus is party central most of the time. So I might have to crash in the trailer sometime. That is, if I even go to sleep at night! :P

Hixxx, I don't know how I'm going to sleep without General snoring in my ear, so Chewy can definitely sleep by me!

Looks like I definitely will not be attending this year, I am sorry to say.

However, I -will- come next year. I'll be a graduate student, so I doubt I can take off during the week, btu I'll make a couple days of it, come hell, high water, or my ex-girlfriend.
cavete terrae.

Grue, you've got way to many people to meet to not show up this year. Even if you don't jump, everybody from every dropzone within 300 miles will be there. Get to couch, meet some new friends and then no matter where you go in the midwest you'll have someone to jump with. Make it happen.

Joe.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

I spoke with Chewy about it and he has accepted your offer. He isnt' one to snore, but when he farts in his sleep it is kinda like bein at the back door of hell when they throw the trash out. You'll sleep right through that I'm sure....

Grue, you've got way to many people to meet to not show up this year. Even if you don't jump, everybody from every dropzone within 300 miles will be there. Get to couch, meet some new friends and then no matter where you go in the midwest you'll have someone to jump with. Make it happen.

Joe.

I'd love to, and I would if I could go there and get back in a realistic day, but I can't drive out 3 hours, hang out for a few, and drive back the same night, and then be in game shape to play soccer the next day >:(
cavete terrae.

So when is everybody showing up? A large group from LSPC is headed up on Tuesday night, like usual, but it doesn't look like I'm gonna make it up til friday. I'm considering quitting my job and going up tuesday but I doubt that will happen.

Joe.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

Here's to Karl....him, him f$@k him! I miss that guy.

Bill, I'm offended. You said I look old. Cya Wednesday ;) Couch Freaks #16 for me!!!

hee heee, he said 'Old'. Mmmmm - sacrilicious waffles

see you guys Wednesday. No big ways - this will be a big play boogie this time after Friday.

...Get to couch, meet some new friends and then no matter where you go in the midwest you'll have someone to jump with. Make it happen.

That should be the on a T-shirt or something Joe.:)It just about sums up this entire thread and the whole point of this boogie. Sure, there's a bunch of great airplanes, good food, free flowing beer, the always present possibility of naked debauchery, etc. but you get to meet some really great folks at this boogie and when you come back the next year... it's like you never left.

C-ya guys on Wednesday night.

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!