Vallerina

Couch FREAKS!!!!!

Naw, 'number6' is a friend and a club member and is just reading this wrong. And, some of the old-timers have a hard time getting past the old days when skydivers treated nudity in a more relaxed fashion. He gets it and they are doing the right thing. It's a good thing and this year will be the best CF ever - 25th aniversary and all.

Do you know the big way situation this year? I have some info and can share in PM if you haven't already been contacted. Let's jump together this year.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Do you know the big way situation this year? I have some info and can share in PM if you haven't already been contacted. Let's jump together this year.

Can I be like the annoying, little bratty sister that jumps up and down and whines, "Me, too! Me, too!"
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

PM me the information. Since I didn't attend last year, I guess I'm off the "special invited" list.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

What up ellen.
Yeah I want to do a mohawk or mullet again but I need erics clippers. Yeah I am going to be there wed.
afternoon and so will joe. You will have a spot but dont know about electricity. See you this weekend.
DQ
ps women showers are lame
pss. hope people dont get all pissed again, take a joke people;):D:o

What up ellen.
Yeah I want to do a mohawk or mullet again but I need erics clippers. Yeah I am going to be there wed.
afternoon and so will joe. You will have a spot but dont know about electricity. See you this weekend.
DQ
ps women showers are lame
pss. hope people dont get all pissed again, take a joke people;):D:o

Take a joke? I can take a joke man. I can't believe you would say that in light of the posts regarding your original statement. Show some sensitivity. If I see you at the boogie make sure you introduce yourself so I can make sure my wife doesn't get within 50 ft. of you.

Cool man hope to meet you so we can hang out. Some people stay 50 ft away that know me. Hope I didn't ruin your day. All jokes aside I would never harm or stock a girl in the showers or anywhere else.
If you knew me and didn't speculate you would know this. Really I hope to meet you and show you that I am alright. If you need a pack job or want to hang out just find the hutch\baldwin camp. Sorry for affending anyone.
peace and blue skies
DQ

Hey guys, calm down. We have the shower situation remedied! So lets just focus on what a BLAST couch freaks is going to be this year!!! :)
By the way, do not forget to bring your mask for MIDNIGHT MASQNESS!!! It's new new thing we're doing this year, more details to come when you get to dollar daze. I just ordered a very beautiful mardi gras mask online yesterday!!! B|

midnight masquness?? did i miss the memo on this or something? give me a holler to let me know if i need to scrounge up something this week.

btw shelly, thanks for representing the club and keeping the facts straight. hopefully it'll bring some good PR and we'll get upwards of 700 registered jumpers this year! B| i'll see ya this weekend in ft. dodge for setup.

val, good to hear you'll finally make it! can't wait to see that hot pink jumpsuit ;), hope your liver is ready to party!

Hey Cutie,
I'll take a shower with you if you want. I'll tell eric to bring his clippers for your new hairdo. I think I'm going to get a cut and dye it orange. I did that this winter and it was really fun. No matter about electric, I'm sure DJ dave will be using all the juice for our benifit anyway, so who cares. If anyone reading this would like to stop by, we're the camp with the vids on the big screen and the DJ skydiver spinning for us all night. Come around and say Hi, it's nice to meet people from the forum.

You say, what's that sound coming out of the hole in the wood?

Hey DQ man no hard feelings. When I get to Ft. Dodge I'll look you up and we'll make a jump. Trust me I've got plenty of my own friends that I would prefer keep a 50ft distance from my wife! All kidding aside I'm sure you're a good guy. I just get a little edgy about the way women get treated in our sport sometimes, it can be disrespectful and downright wrong. I think the women only showers are a good idea and I can't believe it took 25 years to figure that out. Now I know the Couchfreaks are totally cool and its not them specifically, its just that old habits die hard and the times they are a changin (well, they already have). Lookin forward to chillin with ya up there.

midnight masquness?? did i miss the memo on this or something? give me a holler to let me know if i need to scrounge up something this week.

btw shelly, thanks for representing the club and keeping the facts straight. hopefully it'll bring some good PR and we'll get upwards of 700 registered jumpers this year! B| i'll see ya this weekend in ft. dodge for setup.

val, good to hear you'll finally make it! can't wait to see that hot pink jumpsuit ;), hope your liver is ready to party!

<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

9 days, 18 hours, 40 minutes, 34 seconds

(The whole point is the CFs are doing all the right things this year - not just showers, but more electrical hookups, an extra party, etc. It means that we can see a BIGGER, better, more fun CF than ever).

So, what kind of vids from ZoomZoom and Co and the KSU crowd - lots of Base or a bunch of everything?

See you Wednesday.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

9 days, 18 hours, 40 minutes, 34 seconds

(The whole point is the CFs are doing all the right things this year - not just showers, but more electrical hookups, an extra party, etc. It means that we can see a BIGGER, better, more fun CF than ever).

So, what kind of vids from ZoomZoom and Co and the KSU crowd - lots of Base or a bunch of everything?

See you Wednesday.

Lots of everything! Couple films I took to the Fly Boyz Film Festival last Nov, some rather "trippy" base jumping videos, some comedy and more. The party bus will be open as well to hang out in and relax watching videos on the tv's. We're seeing if we can get the stripper pole in by Freaks too hehe:P
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

A guard? Rest assured - people go where the hot water is! Just tie your towel tightly when walking to and fro! ;)

Uh? Most times when I'm going to take a shower, I don't walk there in a towel:S
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Self-explanitory, do with it what you wish!

Thong Thursday-
Zoomee Land Entertainment

Phat Chicks Friday-
Scotty and The Wingtips

Satisfying Saturday-
Starlight Breakfast Grille
Lingirie Dives
Naked Dives
Iowa pork chop dinner
Polyester Party
Dr. Feelgood

Shameless Sunday-
Killer chili feed
Lingirie Dives
Naked Dives
The Kris Lager Band

Manic Monday-

You forgot about the 24x7 beer truck! I guess that it is probably a given though...

I'll make sure that the beer truck is fully operational before the gates open @ noon on Wednesday. :) Disclaimer: If the beer man is late on delivering the kegs, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE...GO BUG ED.