dgskydive

Byron Boogie

French's ass is to hairy to grab all the time. Gotta stop and pick all the dingle berries out of your fingers. To much work.:D:D

That just got you the privilege to be riding the whole way on my back seat.>:(:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

French's ass is to hairy to grab all the time. Gotta stop and pick all the dingle berries out of your fingers. To much work.:D:D

Minor threadjack:

at the baseball games here, they sell those strawberries on a stick (shish-ka-berries). The vendors all run around in these t-shirts that say "Don't be a dingleberry."

I've always wondered how many people actually know what that is. [:/]
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

ummm....to get back on to this thread. First of all, Congrats Dom, that is awesome, but I will miss flying the tunnel with you. Second, Damian (packer at Perris) may need a ride to Byron. I had offered him a ride a while back but didn't hear from him and I decided to fly so don't know if he needs a ride, maybe you can ask him. Look forward to seeing you at Byron!

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

You do know what kind of car Frency drives don't you???? That back seat isn't even large enough for me..... good luck with that ride buddy~ :P

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.