TallGuy

Wow!!! vdschoor rocks!

I had the pleasure of being on and videoing a tracking dive lead by our own vdschoor this weekend. Rarely have I ever seen such great control and body position. However, I must confess that he did seem to get a bit squeemish on one dock and almost lose control. Some may think it's justified what do you think? See the badjim.wmv video on skydivingmovies.com

I had the pleasure of being on and videoing a tracking dive lead by our own vdschoor this weekend. Rarely have I ever seen such great control and body position. However, I must confess that he did seem to get a bit squeemish on one dock and almost lose control. Some may think it's justified what do you think?

See the badjim.wmv video on skydivingmovies.com

Ya gotta love a good cock-dock!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I had the pleasure of being on and videoing a tracking dive lead by our own vdschoor this weekend. [B]Rarely have I ever seen such great control and body position.[/B]

Yeah, yeah... He made a great pillow later that evening too. :P:D;)

ha ha.. I always get a bit jumpy on rough docks like that..
If he had only been a bit more gentle, I would have been able to keep the track going :P

thats pretty funny video.
I used to tell mouth that I had five grippers.

your face looked a liitle scared then relieved after he was gone! LOL
My photos

My Videos

Wow Tallguy, i never knew that about you...:D

Yeah yeah, I was the one flying the video remember? I don't know that I have the skills to position myself in someone's burble in a track like that and take a "grip" without taking us both out of the dive. (Props Stinky)

Or did you mean that you never knew I had nice things to say about people?

[BUMP]
So what do you think? Submit it to AFV? Seemed to recall back in the 80s they loved that kind of stuff.

Dude.. they won't accept it.. instead of going into the list of funniest videos it will end up on real tv, and they'll come up with some story that this was a super dangerous maneuver that could have ended in catastrophe..

they'll come up with some story that this was a super dangerous maneuver that could have ended in catastrophe..

Such as Iwan will never be able to bear children?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke