Kid_Icarus

Cool Breed of Cat. Any Suggestions

Go to a no-kill shelter. And your karma will be extremely pumped up.

If you want to 'save' a cat, wouldn't you go to a 'kill shelter' and get one?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Please rescue one. I've got five rescues now, and they are all completely amazing. I'm currently trying to find a home for a cat that some tenants left behind, and I'm so angry at people at the moment who abandon their animals. So get a rescue; there are some very special cats out there.

Run a search on some of the breeds; some owners turn over their cats to breed rescues, especially if they are active and/or rambunctions, like bengals and siamese. Don't bother with the hundreds of dollars for a pure breed, because you can find them for free or low cost at breed rescues.

And people, if you're not going to keep your animal for it's life, don't take them. if you can't make the commitment, don't take them. And for God's sake, don't leave them behind to roam (and get sick and die, or get hit by a car) when you move. If you can't take them, bring them to a no-kill shelter, and give it another chance.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

When I'm old enough to be responsible I'm getting a Bengal. The problem is that I'm almost 30 and don't see myself becoming responsible in the foreseeable future.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Bengal Cat or Cream Point Siamese, both awesome cats ( I had a Cream Point). Very friendly and playful and they are gorgeous.

Definitely Bengal Cat. Those things are awesome...I am not even a cat fan.

They are probably the only cat I would own.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Cornish Rex. I have two and they devil me night and day! They are more like dogs than cats and LOVE to play fetch and climb. They are VERY affectionate kitties and love to be cuddled. They have really short hair that looks kind of like crushed velvet and feels like it too.

"Diligent observation leads to pure abstraction". Lari Pittman