CSpenceFLY

What should Sunshines 20000 post be about???

Except it will still show up, won't it, as "post deleted by Sunshine." But I guess it wouldn't show up in search results. And she could put it somewhere we'd never look like Foro de Salto libre.

A greenie could dump her 20,000th post in the waste basket and nobody would be able to find it or view it... :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

A greenie could dump her 20,000th post in the waste basket and nobody would be able to find it or view it... [Tongue]

Deleted posts still show up in search results, even though you can't view 'em.

Oh yeah... huh... now I remember trying to search for a couple of posts of mine that were deleted by the greenies and got that result...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

This is exactly what was missing in bonfire... another dublin boogie post and the 5th or 6th 'sunshine's 20,000th post' post. I think we can safely close the forum for the day.

No, only the ones in the recycle bin do (I think) That's why if you do a search for all your posts, the number returned is less than what the number over there says.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

This is exactly what was missing in bonfire... another dublin boogie post and the 5th or 6th 'sunshine's 20,000th post' post. I think we can safely close the forum for the day.

Since Bonfire is a 'fluff' forum, where's the harm? (Other than seeing threads for a boogie 6 months away, of course... [:/] )

No, only the ones in the recycle bin do (I think) That's why if you do a search for all your posts, the number returned is less than what the number over there says.

Only if you've been naughty and had posts deleted though...right?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Well??? When the hell is sunshine gonna make her milestone post??? :|

I think she's waiting until we all go crazy waiting on her....*THEN* she'll do it!

Or, when she gets home from work... :D:D:D

SUNSHINE HAS FINALLY DONE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding! Gotcha, didn't I?:D:D :P

(Other than seeing threads for a boogie 6 months away, of course... )

The one i started was a ligitimate question.The others were supposed to be funny.Oh well

I didn't mean it as a slam on you, Chris - I guess as big of a hit as it was, you'd have to start setting up pretty early for it.

One of these days I'll make it to a boogie.... [:/]
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I think she will post about -

radial velocity curves of AGB variables that exhibit various kinds of anomalies: semiregular variables (SRVs) with typical mira periods, SRVs exceeding the mira 2.5 mag amplitude limit, miras with secondary maxima in their light curves, and a SRV with a long secondary period.

But that's just a guess....
:S
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

It should be a new thread with the subject "Queen of the Post Whores" and no message body.

Well yeah, of course! She's our #1 female post whore! :D:D:D