ladyskydiver

Weekend numbers - Oct. 1-2, 2005

0:15:2

no humps.... bridge day is sooo close though!

15 jumps at SGC! what a great weekend with great peple out there to jump with! made a bunch of freefly jumps, a few belly jumps, 2 tracking dives and 2 hop n' pops!

beer owed for downsizing to a 136 and 135 (thanks erk and jerrod) and jumping a mojo 280 (thanks erk)

:):0:1

no getting out to the dz and my reserve is going to be out of date shortly [:/], but on the upside had a great time [moto] dirtbiking for the first time and caught some air with a 'friend' (see item 1 :$)

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

12 min of video of a local skychickie "humping" various wuffos, instructors, students, and the red bull machine. (that was some funny shit)

I am said skychickie

SO......

at least 8 humps:9:;)

9 freefly jumps on saturday, including some kick-ass head-down 4-way

definitely my first time humping our S&TA while he was training like 25 tandems....

first time humping the Red Bull Machine

first time humping an unsuspecting tandem student

yea, it was a fun weekend.

No jumps on sunday, though. Stupid crappy weather.:|

Mua!

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

She is back.....

In the air??:o:oB|

:) : 2 : 0

Did two training jumps with my teammate on Saturday then the headaches started and i couldn't jump the rest of the day. :S Sunday we just hung out and relaxed.

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

0:22:0

Another great weekend at Spaceland. If you haven't been there lately, you should check it out. New runway/taxiway, new vinyl fencing, new landscaping for the landing area that will be awesome. Very good improvements and I hear there's more on the way.

Blues,
Nathan
Blues,
Nathan

If you wait 'til the last minute, it'll only take a minute.

...was in Cali for a boat wedding....

So somebody married a BOAT? Is that what Palatka peeps do on an off-day? You should have gone to Alabama and nuked the place.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

[Reply ]

...was in Cali for a boat wedding....

So somebody married a BOAT? Is that what Palatka peeps do on an off-day? You should have gone to Alabama and nuked the place.

Yes a boat wedding = wedding on a boat...as opposed to a church wedding or catholic wedding. :P

As for Alabama....I don't wanna talk about it! [:/] Better get their act together before they play again!!!
F LORIDA!

...As for Alabama....I don't wanna talk about it! [:/] Better get their act together before they play again!!!

Sad day in Gainesville....serves 'em right for letting Steve get away....>:(...but you're right...let's not talk about it.

Oh, and where's my hat?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

You should have gone to Alabama and nuked the place.

As for Alabama....I don't wanna talk about it! [:/] Better get their act together before they play again!!!

Roll Tide!! Admit it, Florida ran into a buzzsaw that day! :P Don't think Spurrier would have made a difference... :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

0:1:0

After my main got repaired I needed to make sure it all worked. Rear riser landings downwind (my last jump) suck.
-------------------------------------------------------
"These are the old days, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days. They're back! There's no choice left, and I'm ready for war."