Casie

Guys and toilet seats

Wow, with that much checking it sounds like you might need a better toilet and more water pressure.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Is it necessary to leave the tiolet seat up?

We don't leave the toilet seat up, that's how we found it.

...and how is it possible to ppppp on the rim and seat????

Takes a lot of practice, but we get good at it with age.

Do you seriously have to pppppp all over the place?

No, if you take a close look at it, we only piss on about 50% of the toilet seat and 50% of the floor.

Can't you put a new roll of tiolet paper on the thingy?

Your thingy or our thingy?
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Me either. I'm pretty anal about what I sit on. :P

No pun intended?

Pun was intended... :D but yes, I am anal... on public toilets, I take a wad of toilet paper and wipe the seat down. Then I take two lengths of t.p. fold them in half and lay on both sides of the horse-shoe seat for me to sit on. It just creeps me out to have my skin touch an unclean toilet seat. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Is it necessary to leave the tiolet seat up?...

Yo' Casie,
At my place the rule is "Toilet Seat UP".

It ain't no man thing.
Fact is that poisonous spiders may be lurking right between the seat and bowl and go unnoticed if the seat is constantly in the down position.
Want a brown recluse suckin your cheeks?

I ain't been out for a while!

Blues,
Cliff

I saw this in today's newspaper in the comics, and immediately remembered this thread, and so I just had to scan it in and post it!

I laughed my head off for several minutes! It's really a hilarious strip whenever the old couple deal with each other...

:D:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hmmm... my wife's birthday is this weekend... Are you thinking what I'm thinking? >:(

Nah, that would be a shitty gift... :D

A lot of the toilets in Europe that I used didn't even have seats on them. It took squatting to a whole new level. Nasty. :|

There's lots of places in Eastern Europe/Middle East that don't have a toilet, per se... just a hole in the floor and a sprayer to wash it down. Sort of like the bottom of a shower stall.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

This is pretty much unrelated, but back in 6th grade for my TAG class, we had to invent something. I took a toilet seat, cut grooves into the underside, installed high-resistance wire coils, filled the grooves with high-temp resin, attached to a rheostat and a water-resistant power supply, and thus had a heated toilet seat. No more mid-winter screams of horror as you sit on the icy seat.
cavete terrae.

I may pee in the shower on occasion. Pee is supposed to be quite sterile. Of course, when I'm a guest in someone's home I will refrain from peeing in their shower. A firm rule follows: I will never POO in the shower, even at home.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Is it necessary to leave the tiolet seat up?...

Just put it back down, no big deal

Can't you put a new roll of tiolet paper on the thingy?

Such a petty thing to grip about

Do you seriously have to pppppp all over the place?

Now that is just nasty, rude, and disrespectful, but it is not just the men. Find anywhere that women are waiting in line to the toilet but there is no line to the men's, sooner or later one of the women is going to bust up in the mens bath room because she can't hold it anymore, and who could blame her, I have done the same thing in the womens. But the surprise is what she will leave in the mens bathroom. The place could be spotless and she will still find the need to stand above the toilet and piss all over it and the floor. Would have been better if she would have just stood over the floor drain.

I have seen this happen more than once so it is not just the men, but is disrespectful either way and just inexcusable